Me And My Bestie (Pt.2)

So people here comes the second part for you all, I hope you've been waiting

Well I remember once in the dispersal Rayan and I were standing together in the line which was again a usual thing for us.

Actually we both had a fight with our friends from our group so we both stood together while they were somewhere ahead in the line.

"Kaun ye prayer kare, chal na hum neeche chalte" Rayan said with his eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Pagal daat khaani hai kya?" I argued and hit his head playfully.

"Aree yeh sabh kya hi ukhad lenge, tu baas chal, dekh who do bachi bhi jaa rahi" he said convincingly. He knew how to convince me so I finally nodded after his many tries.

He held my hand and we sneaked downstairs to the area where our buses were parked. We both roamed around care-freely laughing like 5-year-olds.

"Tu kabhi chal mere saath, bike par ghuma kar launga" Rayan said in a genuine way.

"Bhai I appreciate your thoughts par mere maa baap mujhe ghar se bahar kar denge" I replied sarcastically even tho it was the truth.

"Mere ghar aakar reh lena" he joked.

"Bilkul ji bilkul" I said and joined my hands while he laughed at my reaction.

My steps froze when I saw our wings coordinator and our science teacher with her. Seeing me Rayan stopped as well.

They both approached us and my sixth sense screamed that we were in trouble. Maybe Rayan sensed my fright and slightly touched my hand giving me a reassuring look.

"Prayer se pehle hi yaha kyu as gaye?" the coordinator shot a glare to the both of us while our science teacher looked at with a disgusted look. It took all of my might not to spit at those two faces and yell.

"Mam hume uniform shop jaana tha isliye aaye" Rayan made a valid excuse.

To be continued...

Too laze to continue this rn but wanna post it 😂

So next chapter will be the continuation of this

Well tell me what do u think would've happened?