Our Moments Me And My First Crush (Pt.4)

So this might be a short moment of ours but trust me it means a lot to me.

I texted him to converse and he asked me "When are you coming yaar?"

I shared my mental health and problems with him.

"sorry I was not helpful but we can find some way" he texted.

"Don't be, you really helped me out, I was feeling very low that I could cry any time but now I feel a little better, thanks" I replied and I meant each and every word.

"aree np whenever you feel low you can tell me ok" he texted.

"It is the first time I told you my problems, thanks for being there" I texted.

"aree np" he replied.

You only tell me how can I not love a person like him?

Here is one of the best and most beautiful moment of KM and me.

But before I tell you that, in school my friend group used to tease me by calling me Mrs Mishra (ya you're getting to know his surname), I used to love it and it matched with my name too "Radhika Mishra"

Now here comes the moment

It was 31st November 2022 and after it striked midnight I was online on Discord and on our friend group there KM typed "Fucking finally, NNN ends" and I had reacted with a "😂"

Just a minute after that I got a message from him.

"I love you"

I was stunned to see that message, and I am being totally honest when I say that my heart was beating rapidly. I couldn't help but smile so wide that my cheeks hurt, it was a legit kdrama or fanfiction moment for me.

To confirm I texted "You kidding me? NNN just ended so you high?"

"No dare tha" he replied which immediately took my happiness from me, I wanted to know who asked him to break my heart.

"Hmm, kisne diya?" I asked.

"Aree random tha ki tell the hottest girl in ur dms I love u" he replied which again made me smile bright, I suddenly didn't feel sad.

"K for a moment I thought you were drunk" I typed.

"idk 😜" he replied making me laugh. I reacted with a laughter emoji.

"but now looking at you, you're cute ngl" he typed making me blush and I literally shoved my face in my pillow.

"that was not expected but thanks" I replied acting casual while he caused butterflies dancing in my stomach.

And here comes the last one

"yo" he texted.

"Hi, sorry for the late reply" I replied as it had been a long time he texted me that.

"is ok, sup? I saw you coming from the market" he said.

"all good, wbu? I had a little haircut" I replied.

"ngl you looked great" he texted making me bounce slightly in happiness.

"Ty" I replied.

~The End~

The rest of the conversation is private, not gonna give away our privacy (Galat matlab mat nikalna saalo)

Also you guys should know the end to this love story right?

So I'll summarise it for you

I proposed him on 28th December and he replied "I mean I kinda knew it, it's feelings so it's ok it happens"

After that we chatted like usual and even after this he talks to me normally which makes me thank god so much.

KM is one of the best things that happened to me. One thing's for sure, what I felt for him was fairytale love and not just attraction.

Ngl I feel guilty for sharing this out like this but not guilty enough to not post this.