My Friend's Story

To gois I had to tell you some things here.

To maine pehle jab figure out kiya tha ki I'm in love with KM to maine socha tha one sided hi rakhungi. But aapko to pata hi hai kya hogaya.

Aur pta hai uska birthday 14th September ko aata hai. Yayyy!!

Abh jaano mere ek stupid 8th class ka ek incident.

Well my bestfriend had a crush on a dude from 9th grade in 8th grade. She was obsessed with that asshole. Let's call him Idiot because he was one 😜.

We all would explain her that this bastard is an asshole leave it, forget him but she won't agree. When she finally proposed him he said "I have studies to focus on sorry."

After that she started crying at school and blaming herself, we all consoled her but she wasn't budging.

By the lunch break we finally had her be stable. When we were walking to the canteen, me, she, our another bestfriend and Rayan were together so she said "Yaar tum na idiot Jo gali dekar aao."

"Bilkul, chal main karke aata." Rayan said with his usual tone.

"Tu chutiya hai bhai" I said thinking logically.

Even then somehow me and the other female best friend were the ones who ended up saying shits to idiot. I was so goddamn embarrassed because of that I swear.

Another thing, I used to tell most of my secrets to Rayan, I tried to keep them within myself but I couldn't resist telling them.

Now too I feel like my life is an open book, ironically.

I'll continue the Me And My Bestie in next chapter for sure ☺️.