My Ship Story

Here I present you one of my ship story from grade 8th, I'm not gonna tell you the name of the boy for some reasons.

I can't quite gurantee this is what exactly happened because I ain't got that good memory.

You can call him whatever you'd like, Imma call him X, so without any delay let's get into it.

I had an habit of getting involved with boys, for this dude I can say that he was damn talented, he still is ofcourse.

So basically I used to talk to mostly every boy of our class and he was one of those. Behind me there brew a ship of ours but it didn't take long to reach me.

Two of his friends came to me "X ko tujhse kuch kehna hai, chalo to zara" they said as they were laughing like crazy.

I got confused but being the sweet girl I am, I went with them. X was acting all weird and awkward making me understand the matter.

"Keh na" they both said patting X's back again and again.

"I love you" he said awkwardly.

"For real?" I asked sarcastically and all my classmates around us were hooting. X literally left right after that, bastard wanted to create a controversy I thought but that was not the matter.

I never stopped talking to him because I never gave a fuck about people shipping us. He seemed to be a genuine guy so what's the harm I thought.

One day I was normally sitting zoned out but then one of X's friend called me and he seemed sort of worried.

"Abe sun yaar" he said and I hummed in response.

"Teri help chahiye, chal please, important hai" he said making me worried so I followed him and I found X sitting on the bench with his face buried in his arms.

"Kya yaar Radhika? Tu apne bande ko time nahi deti abh dekh yeh ro raha hai" he said pointing at X making me chuckle.

"Aree bhai rone de mujhe kyu hi farak padega?" I joked because I thought he wasn't genuinely crying.

"Hauuu, sachi mein ro raha hai yaar woh chee Radhika" he said which made me concerned and I wemt near him.

"You alright yaar?" I asked him which made them laugh. I understood what they did and left from there.

Once I randomly said to my friend "Yaar ek banda dila de"

"Tu X ko cheat karegi?" she replied jokingly.

"Chutiya hai kya? Main usse kyu date karungi?" I replied.

Abhi to mujhe itna hi yaad hai woh bhi confirm yaad nahi hai, aage continue karungi isse agar yaad aaya to baaki cheeze share karenge tab tak

Take care
- Your Author