♡Little Donny x Donut♡

Movie Date

Key information:

♥Donut is human.

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

Donny finished the last of the popcorn for his and Donut's movie marathon. The two had been dating officially for around two months but had collectively decided to keep it a secret for the time being. Donny made his way up to his bedroom, where he saw Donut laying on the blue couch that faced the Tv. He shut his door and walked over to sit next to his boyfriend. Donut sat up and snatched the popcorn bucket out of Donny's hand instantly shoving a handful into his mouth. Donny giggled at the boy shaking his head, as he reached for the remote sitting on the small coffee table while carefully taken a seat next to Donut. The pair decided to binge watch the classics of horror starting with "The Ring" and making their way from there. They snuggled into each other, when they were both comfortable Donny hit play.

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

Half way through the movie and Donny was blocking his ears while hiding in the crook of Donut's neck. Donut sighed as he felt Donny shivering beside him, he reached for the remote and paused the movie. "If you're to scared we can watch something else y'know." Donut spoke as Donny readjusted himself. Donny's cheeks went slightly red, embarrassed to be called out on basically being a wimp. "No it's fine" Donny said his breath a bit shaken. Donut looked at Donny with a frown on his face. Hesitantly pressing the play button, and sitting back.

After the movie Donny was as white as a ghost, he was terrified. Donut got up and turned of the Tv, looking back at his boyfriend, he shook his head. Walking over to the couch Donut sat next to Donny and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Come on Don, lets go bed". He stood up and waited for Donny to stand right after him. "Damn, That movie really scared ye huh?" Donut chuckled. "Shut up" Donny stuttered. Standing up, he walked past Donut getting straight into bed. Donut rolled his eyes, but followed Donny, getting into the other side of the bed. 

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

Donut was quickly asleep, his soft snores filling the eerie silence of the dark bedroom. Donny's eyes darted around the room as he laid stiff, sweat drenched his body, he was so hot but hadn't there lift the blanked of him. The only thing protecting him from his mind. His mind began to make human like shapes out of objects in the bedroom, scaring him further. He tried to close his eyes but instantly opened them as his imagination pictured a ghost standing over him. He sat up carefully, slowly sliding his hand out of the covers, feeling the cool breeze wash over the exposed skin. He reached for the lamp laid beside him. As he felt the pull cord of the lamp, he pulled it down quickly, moving his hand instantly back into the covers. With the room now lit up, he looked around relieved to see everything we it had been.  Donny felt shuffling to his left, as Donut rubbed his eyes adjusting them to the light. Donut removed his hand looking up at Donny. Donut looked at his boyfriend frowning, his boyfriend who "wasn't scared" had sweat dripping from him. His hair soaked, with his t-shirt stuck to his torso. "Don.." Donut said his voice deep, quiet and croaky. Donny looked to his left, down at Donut. He saw worry in Donut's tired eyes. Donut sat up and shuffled closer to Donny, lifting his arm around Donny's shoulder pulling the man closer to him. Donny laid his head on Donut, sighing tiredly. He shifted his body slightly into Donuts, placing his arms around his boyfriend's waist as Donut slung his other arm around Donny. Donny closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep in his boyfriends arms feeling much more at peace.

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

Something Short and sweet for the first story of the book.

Thx 4 reading <3

𓆩♡𓆪