♡♥Donny x Donut♥♡

♡ Request by @Waley70alt  ♡

'Donny takes Donut out to a fancy Italian restaurant, ending the night with a romantic walk on the beach with some star gazing'

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆3rd Person Pov.⋆

Donny looked at himself in the mirror, admiring the new suit he bought just for today, the suit was light blue but not to bright or vibrant, more muted and soft. He fixed the collar of his plain white button up, fixing the silver chains that the suit was accessorised with. He checked the silver jewellery he choose for today. Making sure every piece of him was perfect, once satisficed he checked the time. 8pm, perfect. He made his way out of his room and out to the garage, picking his silver Lamborghini Invencible and made his way to Donut's house.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Back at Donut's house, the brunette man looked at his chosen suit. The suit consisted of brown pants along with the sets matching  brown vest. Donut wore a tan button up underneath, and accessorised with gold jewellery. He heard car beep outside, and smiled to himself. Making his way down the stairs and out to Donny's car. He hopped in the passenger side  and closed the cars door. He looked over at Donny, "Where are we going?" Donut asked leaning in placing a kiss on Donny's lips. "Surprise." Donny said elongating the 'ise'. Donut chuckled and leaned back, relaxing himself in Donny's car, as Donny started driving. "We look beautiful" Donny spoke. "We?" Donut chuckled. "Couldn't risk you not saying it back." Donny playfully smiled. "You look beautiful." Donut deadpanned with a smile. "I know." Donny said in singsong way. Donut sighed, why did he chose this man.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Donny parked in the restaurants car park. "Here we are." Donny spoke, Donut smiled as he admired his favourite Italian restaurant. The two men got out of the car, linking hands and going inside. "Reservation for two." Donny spoke to the waiter, the waiter nodded taken two menus and leading the couple to there table. The two boys sat across from each other, and thanked the waiter. "What are getting?" Donny asked gleefully, "I haven't even looked at the menu." Donut giggled. "What was the thing I ordered last time?" Donut asked, "Tortellini, I think?" Donny replied. "I'll get that, then." Donut set down his menu. "Think I'm just gonna get a Pepperoni Pizza." He put down his menu and the pair chatted while they waited for the waiter. "Hello, I'm Harry and I will be your waiter for tonight." The two boyfriends looked up at the curly headed waiter. "Hi, may I get a peperoni pizza with a side of focaccia?" Donny ordered, The waiter wrote it down quietly repeating Donny's order. The waiter turned his head towards Donut, "Hi, could I have the tortellini please?" Harry nodded. "Would you like drinks?" Harry asked, "May I have a water please?" Donny asked, "The same for me" Donut added. Harry finished writing "You're order will be ready soon." Harry smiled leaving the boyfriends alone again.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Harry came back out shortly, holding two waters, a pepperoni pizza, a bowl of focaccia and a bowl of tortellini. He set the dishes out, and placed the check on the table. The pair quickly dove in and started eating, talking about anything that came to their mind. Soon they finished. "I have on more surprise for you" Donny whispered, winking. Donut rolled his eyes playfully. "Let's go then." Donut spoke. After a bit of back of forward arguing, Donny convinced Donut to let him play the bill. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Back in the car Donut pestered Donny to tell him his final plan for the night. "Are we almost there?" Donut asked, Donny laughed turning a corner. "We're here, we're here" Donny chuckled. "The Beach?" Donut question as Donny put the car in park. "Just come on." Donny got out of the car, shortly Donut followed, Donny held his hand out towards Donut, Donut smiled and took Donny's hand in his. Donny started leading Donut towards the beach. The pair strolled along the beach, The moonshine being there only light. They walked in silence, the comforting sounds of the waves soothing them. Donny came to a stop, Donut stopped and look back seeing Donny looking up. He followed Donny's gaze, seeing thousands of stars scattered across the sky. He was instantly memorized by every star, the patterns the natural atmosphere had created was stunning. He was broke out of his trance when a pair of arms warped around his waist, he spun around meeting Donny's eyes, he looked so beautiful in this light, the dim moonlight shone on him, he looked godly. Donny leaned in meeting Donut's lips in his.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

(I hope this is alright because I didn't really know how to write stargazing or how to plan a date since I don't really know how romance feels #aromatic:PP  )

The Little Club Stories ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें