16

╰┈➤ ❝ chapter sixteen ❞

the tanned male flinched but the kid even waved his hands to the ceo, smiling proudly.

"that's me?" mark asked, holding his smile back because of the kid's cuteness.

"yes!" the kid nodded. "since the lion lives in the forest... i drew trees!" some of his words aren't clear yet but mark could clearly understand him, at least the kid tried his best.

"marco..." haechan stopped his son.

mark shifted to haechan when he heard him calling the kid, before looking back to the kid who's knowing the situation. thinking that he might do something wrong because his papa called him in a scolding way.

"is it... bad, papa?" he asked softly.

so the kid calls haechan papa? mark is probably wishing right now that haechan is not hearing his heartbeat.

"yes, baby. it's bad to draw someone as an animal," haechan said in a soft way, pouting.

"it's okay, hyuck." mark said calmly. "it's also my animal symbol, don't worry." he smiled.

"i'm sorry, sir." haechan took a bow. "by the way, this is my son." he smiled.

"yeah, i saw in your resume that you have one child." mark said and softly brushed the kid's hair, which caused the kid to let out a giggle.

"hello, my papa's sir! me is marco suh!" the kid said.

haechan is still a suh, he was just using a lee as he didn't want to get known as the son of the most wealthy man in the asia. but in papers, he was still a suh. that's why marco's surname is a suh.

but haechan is now fixing his and marco's papers about changing their surnames.

unless haechan gets married or the other father of marco is a lee.

"nice to meet you, kiddo." mark said and smiled.

maybe there's a reason why haechan feels like mark is somewhat connected to him, to them... seeing the two beside each other, haechan feels like he was seeing a little and adult mark.

is there any chance that... mark is the other father?

"nice to meet you too, my papa's sir!" he giggled.

"such a jolly kid..." mark whispered and let out a chuckle.

just like his papa.

"papa will go now to work, honey." mark heard haechan said.

well, he was just a step away from the two. even though he wants to be with the kid named marco which he didn't know why he wanted to be with, he can't as he needs to approach all the kids inside the hall.

"are you sure it's not yours?"

mark flinched when someone spoke behind him, he immediately glared at jaemin but the younger one had his eyes on haechan and marco. mark just rolled his eyes and brought his eyes back to the two.

"i don't know." mark said. "but i had this feeling that he's mine," he added.

"how are you sure?" jaemin asked.

"i felt comfortable with him." mark answered.

"hmm," jaemin nodded. "marco looks like a little you." he added.