00

"i hate this life!"

he hissed, throwing all his things because of annoyance.

"stop throwing tantrums, you spoiled brat! what else do you want, huh?" his father yelled, stopping him before he could even throw the vase that cost a million won.

"i don't know what has gotten on his mind, we already give what he wanted. then he's still asking for more." his mother said.

haechan let go of his father, breathing heavily. he really hates this life, there's a lot of threats that's why he was forbidden to go out with his friends. his relatives were pressuring him about inheriting his parent's business when his parents didn't even want him to. him having no freedom at all... haechan didn't know if he can really live in this life.

wonder why his brother decided to get married early so that he can already leave the house, and as much as he wants to bring haechan with him, his parents forbid him to.

"i want to go to johnny hyung’s house." haechan said.

"go home before six." his father said before looking at the bodyguards.

haechan breathed out, he was already calm. even though he was already used to having a lot of guards with him, he couldn't help not to be annoyed by hearing and seeing it.

freedom when?

"can you please drive slowly?" haechan asked politely when he noticed that the car was speeding up.

"i'm sorry, sir. but we're being followed." the driver said. "the other cars had already vanished," he added.

"what do you mean we're being followed?!" his eyes widened.

he immediately got his phone to call his brother, but he suddenly shouted and dropped his phone when the window got hit. he groaned in pain when he felt something hit his forehead.

"sir!" the driver said.

but the enemies were too many to even fight back, the driver got hit afterwards and haechan didn't know what to do anymore, he was just crying. not until he felt the car get bumped into another car, his head hit the front car badly which made him lose consciousness.

the car is now falling down the hill, being watched by the multiple armed man.

"get him and throw him away."