09

╰┈➤ ❝ chapter nine ❞

"hyuckie, baby..."

the tall one was about to hug haechan but the tanned male immediately hid on mark's back, getting scared because of the tall man.

"it's too inappropriate to call someone by those names, sir." mark said seriously.

he was confused, literally. but seeing how scared looking his boyfriend is, he knows what to do. he won't let his thoughts and feelings first.

haechan needs him.

"who are you?" the tall one asked seriously.

"mark lee," he said seriously. "his boyfriend."

"i'm johnny seo," the tall one said. "his older brother."

mark stopped, he stared at the tall one before shifting to his boyfriend who also looked confused about it.

"do you know him?" mark asked, haechan shook his head.

"i do not know him," haechan said. "mama said my brother is not here and is currently living in the states." he added.

"mama?" the tall one asked. "you've been with mama all these years you were missing?!" his voice suddenly got raised.

mark suddenly got worried when his voice got raised but when he looked at haechan, he still looked so confused. and so did mark, he really didn't know what was happening.

what did he mean that haechan got missing?

"i think we're just having a misunderstanding, sir." mark spoke. "his name is actually lee haechan, it's impossible that you guys are siblings because his surname is different."

"he was using our mother's surname and his real name is lee donghyuck," the tall one said seriously. "who the fuck let you call him in that name?" he hissed.

"love, calm down." the small guy beside johnny said.

while haechan can't help not to stare at the tall one, haechan was actually aware that he lost his memories. and this couple in front of them might be saying something true.

"mark, let's go..." he whispered, squeezing mark's hand.

"hyuck..." the tall one called.

and it suddenly made haechan's heart beat fast.

but haechan ignored it and just pulled mark away from them, tears are now flowing down to his cheeks and his vision is getting blurry.

they went back inside the bus and mark didn't say anything, he just watched his boyfriend staring out of the window. he actually had a lot of questions but he was afraid to ask them.

"there's still thirty minutes before the students come back," mark said. "are you really not saying anything?" he added.

"mark, i also don't know what to say!" the tanned male hissed.

"i'm just asking, do you really need to raise your voice?" mark asked seriously.

haechan stomped his feet and glared at him, mark was just looking at him blankly.

"just leave, okay?!" he hissed. "stop adding to my problems!"

mark felt his chest tighten, he stared at the tanned male who just rolled his eyes at him. he gulped and pulled himself together.