She is not ugly, but also quite delicate and elegant, with a bookish temperament.  I like to write articles while reading.  The school newspaper and radio station have her signature.  You Qi wrote good handwriting. The blackboard newspaper in the class and the bulletin board in the school were all pleasing to the eye.  A boy had a crush on her when he was studying, but she didn't know it, and she was relatively quiet on weekdays, probably giving people a detached and cold temperament.
At a class reunion, everyone said she was a talented girl.  Song Ran was very surprised. Firstly, she didn't realize that she was cold, and secondly, she didn't realize that she was a talented woman.  She was just an ordinary person who couldn't be more ordinary.
As for that long-delayed love...
When she suddenly thought of that person, she couldn't help feeling a stab in her heart: she didn't even know what he looked like.
Yang Huilun sighed: "You two, one is too clean and the other is too troublesome, so you don't have to worry about it." She just hoped that Yang Yang could break up with her worthless boyfriend.
Song Ran took a nap in Song Yang's room after dinner. The family members knew that she was tired, so they did not disturb her.  There are only cicadas chirping outside the window, and the sound of playing marbles with nearby children.
She slept until eight o'clock in the evening, and her parents went out to cool off.  The food is covered with a net.  Song Yang went out on a date, and threw the leftover dishes on the table.
Song Ran finished eating alone, and after cleaning up the bowls and chopsticks left by Song Yang, she sent a text message to her biological mother Ran Yuwei, saying that she would leave at the end of the month.
On June 30th, Song Ran set off for the Imperial City.
Another torrential rain fell in Liangcheng, the water level of the Yangtze River outside the city continued to rise, waterlogging occurred in many places in the city, and traffic was almost paralyzed.  When she arrived at the airport, she was covered in rain and was an hour late.  But she didn't miss the plane, the flight was delayed.
The airport was full of stranded passengers, and the floor was dripping with water.  Chairs were in short supply, and a large number of passengers sat on the ground dragging their luggage. The level of chaos was comparable to that of a train station during the Spring Festival.
Outside the glass windows of the dome, there was heavy rain.
Some people left cursing, but most people are still waiting for a miracle.  Until a certain moment, thunder and lightning flashed over the airport, and the flight status on the flight information board turned red one by one, from "flight delayed" to "flight canceled".
The huge airport was filled with voices and resentment.
Song Ran stood on the outer circle, taking pictures with her mobile phone professionally. After hastily recording, she sighed.  Now I will definitely not be able to get a taxi when I go back. I don’t know if the subway is still running.
She dragged the small suitcase, trying to pass through the crowd.  Suddenly there was a lot of noise, some passengers clashed with the ground service personnel, and fought in a small area.  For a moment, all the anger was ignited, and the passengers huddled together, shoving, yelling, cursing, and confronting the ground uniforms, crew, and security personnel.
Song Ran tried her best to raise her mobile phone to take pictures, but she was caught in the crowd, drifting with the crowd, unable to regain her focus.
Both sides were extremely angry, and more and more people participated in the fight.  Song Ran was wrapped in the crowd and couldn't stand upright. The tightly clenched boarding box was kicked and pushed around. Her hands were almost torn off, and her body couldn't maintain her balance at all.
When the situation deteriorated, a shout suddenly came from nowhere: "The police are here! The police are here!"
The frenzied crowd suddenly calmed down for a moment, but the rioters in the center of the storm didn't stop, dragging several flight attendants and stewardesses to continue beating them.
I saw a team of special police stabbing through the crowd like sharp knives, reaching the center in a few seconds, subduing the group of people who were fighting and making trouble and lying on the ground.
Some people around who were eager to try didn't dare to step forward when they saw this. They were all bullying and fearing the hard.
But the people on the outside are still crowding inside.
Several special police officers in black formed a line to separate the crowd.  They resisted the ever-crowding crowd with their bodies and shouted: "Back! Don't crowd! Back!" While resisting the crowd, they left a passage to evacuate the crowd one by one.
"Don't squeeze! Back off!"
Someone yelled at several foreigners in the crowd: "Stay put!"
Song Ran was startled, and immediately followed the prestige, and she suddenly saw him through the crowd of people.
On the black mask, he frowned and his eyes were bright, blocking the crowd: "Back!"
That vague memory became clear in an instant.
Song Ran suddenly squeezed towards him with all his strength, and involuntarily pushed aside the crowded crowd with all his strength.  She saw that he planned to give up his position to his companions. He left the dividing line of the human wall, and wanted to take away the troublemakers behind the human wall first.
Song Ran's heart was beating wildly, and she was so anxious that she even ignored the obstructing suitcase. She let go of the suitcase and squeezed towards him desperately.

There were too many people, she squeezed to the edge with all her strength, and reached out to grab him at a distance of two or three people, but he just turned around and left.
Song Ran grabbed an empty hand, she was in a panic for a moment, the blood all over her body rushed to her head, she suddenly yelled: "Azan!"
There were noisy voices all around, and the sky was filled with boiling.
"Azan!!!"
He paused for a moment, then turned around; his brows were furrowed, his eyes puzzled.
She slammed forward, almost pounced on him, crossed over the wall of people surrounded by special police officers, and tore off his mask all at once.
Facing each other was a handsome and young face.