Theodore nott

Theo reacts to you getting detention with umbitch.

You had passed a note in professor umbridges class and she caught you. Obviously you got detention and had to go.

You didn't tell them about it bc you knew he wouldn't allow you to go, which would get you in even bigger trouble.

When you show up into umbridges office you almost puked from all the pink.

Umbitch- "now, you know passing notes in my class is not good. So I'm going to need you to write' I will not pass notes during class"

Getting the quill you start writing and that's when it happened the pain started. You start tearing up but kept writing. When you finished writing you left crying.

You bumped into Theo and he immediately wants to know what happened.

Theo- "what happened? Who did this to you?"

You show him your hand and he gives you a soft look

Theo- "why didn't you tell me?"

You- "I knew you wouldn't let me go which would get me into even more trouble"

He pulls you into a hug, but what he really wanted was to get that teacher out of there. Walking back to theo's dorm he tells you jokes to make you laugh.

Once you got there you guys cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry this is another short one but these are my first povs so don't go hard on me. I hope you enjoyed though!