Mattheo riddle

Mattheo reacts to you getting in a fight

You and pansy (sorry pansy boo) have been enemies for a long time, and for the past few days she's gotten more bitchy. She's always flirting with mattheo, copying your outfits and claiming you copied her, basically doing so much stuff you guys just don't like each other.

You were sitting on one of the benches out in the courtyard and she comes up to you and your friends.

Pansy- "I think you have something on your face. Oh wait nevermind that's just how it looks."

Her and a few other Slytherin girls laugh at you.

You- "guys do you hear something? It sounds like, idgaf."

Pansy-" aww someone getting mad?"

As she said that in a pouty voice she flicked your forehead. Then you straight up punch her in the nose. Things escalated quickly, she was on the ground and you punching her. A whole crowd gathered around you guys.

Mattheos POV

Me and tom were hanging out in the Slytherin common room when draco came running in all shocked.

Draco- "Y/NS IN A FIGHT!"

Mattheo- "what?"

Draco- "SHES IN A FIGHT COME ON!!"

I run out with draco while Tom is following us. I get there and she has pansy face down to the ground.

You- "talk shit about me again see what happens."

Pansy- "you're- an ugly whore and Theo doesn't deserve someone like you."

She could barely make out the word since y/n here kneeling on her. But y/n smashed her face against the ground hard.

You- "told you bitch. Don't fucking ever say that shit again."

Your POV

You- "don't ever say that shit again. To me or to anyone in Hogwarts and if I find out you are then I'll fuck you up. More than you know."

You get up turning around to see theo glaring at you but his glare turns into him jumping up and down and screaming like a little girl.

Theo- "MY BABY GOT IN A FIGHT!!"

You- "oh my god mattheo calm down"

You take a hold of his arm and you walk off together.

Mattheo- "how could I calm down!! You walked out of that fight like a champ the only thing that's hurt is your nose. It's bleeding a lil bit."

You wipe your blood off and start getting people coming up to you and thank you. When you finally get to mattheos dorm you guys played board games and snuck into the kitchen too steal some snacks.

I love this react POV so Im gonna do it for all the boys just different reasons and different starts so yeah lol I won't do it all in one order I'll mix it up a bit.