If it wasn't for a special period, Song Ran and his group of new reporters would not have the right to speak at the program planning level.  Therefore, everyone attaches great importance to this opportunity.
Colleague Shen Bei suggested adding some forecasts for future wars. She majored in international relations, which is her forte.  Shen Bei's father is the leader of the Provincial Propaganda Department.  As soon as she opened her mouth, no one at the same level spoke.
Although Liu Yufei thought it was good, he felt that it was not enough. He asked, "Any more suggestions?"
Song Ran thought for a while and said, "I think I can talk about the life of ordinary people in the Eastern Kingdom before the war."
Both Liu Yufei and Shen Bei looked over.
Song Randao: "Most people feel that they are far away from us when they see the war in the news. If they see the lives of ordinary people, they may get closer."
Liu Yufei felt that her thoughts were more interesting, and said, "I'm afraid it will make you feel too miserable."
"It's not bitter, and it's not sensational. It's just like a small documentary, recording their daily life and laughing."
Colleague Xiaodong praised: "If this is the case, it is very advanced."
Shen Bei said: "The requirements for materials are very high, and they must be in-depth interviews. The reports you do outside have been used in the previous broadcasts. You have to consider the freshness and angle of view. The amount of materials is also difficult to meet the standard.  "
Song Ran said: "I have 837 hours of video materials here, including 269 hours of interviews with people, more than 4,000 photos, and 70,000 to 80,000 words of written materials." 
Everyone in the room is stuck.
Colleague Xiaoqiu: "God, Ran Ran, are you still human? You've only been here for less than three months, right?"
Colleague Xiao Xia: "The nickname 'recording maniac' is really not for nothing."
Liu Yufei laughed: "Okay, I'll discuss it with my superiors."
When packing up and leaving the meeting room, Shen Bei passed by her and said, "Congratulations."
Song Ran said: "The superior may not pass it."
Shen Bei smiled, stepped on her high heels and left.
Colleague Xiaochun asked: "Hey, if there is no new program, what will you do with these materials?"
Song Ran smiled and said, "I plan to write a book and record it as a video. It won't be wasted."
Colleague Chun Xia Qiu Dong: "..."
This is the difference between true love and work.
With the results that night, Qiao Yufei told her to write a detailed plan.
Song Ran stayed at his desk until late at night, and it rained again in the night. The air was so humid that even the paper was softened.  She wrote in detail her design ideas and opinions on the program setting, duration, style, and character stories, listing a series of vivid stories of little characters, and wrote a full ten pages.  Finally, a title was added to the program on the plan: "The Floating World of the Eastern Kingdom".
The next afternoon, Song Ran still had dark circles under her eyes.  The news came that her plan was approved.  However, the leader felt that the name "Dongguo Floating Century" was too literary and not intuitive enough, so he changed it to "Before the War Dongguo Ji".
Well, Song Ran thought to himself, it is indeed intuitive enough, it cannot be more intuitive.
Two weeks later, Liangcheng Satellite TV's "Eastern Kingdom Before the War" program was launched as an auxiliary program for "The Frontline of War".  No one expected its popularity, including Song Ran.
At that time, the Eastern Government Army announced the fall of Su Rui City and Haru City, two important towns in the north-central region.  The city of Aare is also in jeopardy.  Once the anti-government forces occupy Al and divide the country into two, the military weak areas in the north will be in crisis.

News of civilian casualties in the fighting continued to come in, and there were countless refugees who were displaced and left their homes.  It is against this background that TV news media across the country are bombarding the war ahead of the Eastern Kingdom, and Liangcheng Satellite TV's "Eastern Kingdom Before the War" has become a clear stream——
The peaceful life in the Eastern Kingdom before the war, the turbulent undercurrent, and the choices made by the little people in the face of the future... a series of short stories have attracted widespread attention and discussion.  Less than two weeks after the broadcast, the number of word-of-mouth topics continued to rise.
The objective and calm narrative style similar to that of a documentary has also received wide acclaim.
Some of the short videos about street bell rattle artists and bickering barbecue couples were also on the hot search list of various forums and websites.
Song Ran's name was also seen in the new media, and she accepted several interviews; even a curator of a best-selling book invited her.
But compared to the scenery at work, Song Ran was more concerned about the whole month of rain in June.  I don't know if it's because of the long rainy season that she has been feeling extremely depressed recently.  It's okay when I'm working, but I can't lift my spirits after work.  Especially at night when I sit by the window alone and look at the rain outside the window, I can be in a daze for a long time.
Fortunately, the popularity of the show has increased the amount of overtime. She doesn't have much time to manage the suffocating mood like the rainy season.
An affiliated spin-off program brought such an effect that "Song Ran" became a name frequently mentioned by the leaders of the TV station.  The show was so successful that colleagues urged Song Ran to treat them to dinner.
Song Ran didn't get any substantial benefits from her work, but she still spent one time, inviting everyone to eat spicy crayfish by the river.
It was past seven o'clock when I got off work, and ten colleagues squeezed into two cars.
Halfway through the drive, it started to rain again.  At the beginning, it was densely packed, with big raindrops crackling on the roof of the car.
Xiaodong is from the north, and complained: "I've taken it. There's not a single day in this month that doesn't rain. My clothes and quilts are all wet."
Xiaoqiu sighed: "If the critical temperature doesn't drop, I'll die of heat during the day."
There were a few complaints in the car at first, but then they disappeared.  Because the rain was so fierce, sitting in the car was like sitting in a tin box that was constantly being beaten by someone. It was deafening, and the voice of speech could not be heard.
Song Ran felt that such a world was very quiet, even the harsh horns of other vehicles were drowned out by the sound of rain.
The car was blocked at an intersection.  Horns blaring.
After being stuck in traffic for a long time, Song Ran lay on the steering wheel and watched the wipers wipe the rain back and forth.  The windshield is raining heavily, and she's a fish kept in an aquarium.
Looking at it, she suddenly thought of him.
Sitting in the car, she seemed to be sinking in the bottom of the sea.  For no apparent reason, she felt stagnant, damp, and breathless.
very strange.
On the day I met him, it obviously didn't rain.
Obviously, the climate is so dry.  The sun was very strong, and there was no wind at all.
. . . . .

The author has something to say:
1. The story about the evacuation of overseas Chinese at the beginning of the article was inspired by the mass evacuation of overseas Chinese in Libya in 2011.  Real news stories are far more exciting than movies and TV shows.  You can go to see the relevant information.
2. This will be a plain and ordinary story.
The story was conceived three years ago and the first few chapters were drafted. However, everything has changed except for the occupation.  The character has gone through several huge changes (male protagonist: wild and domineering-indifferent and cruel-gentle and kind; female protagonist: sexy and wild-scheming-gentle and quiet), and finally became what it is now-two very ordinary people, very Ordinary two personalities.  Throwing it in the crowd doesn't seem to attract attention.
Abandon all the dramatic and tense characters for the protagonist, or the obvious angular characters, and try a new challenge.  Neither indifferent nor lively, neither hostile nor scheming, neither domineering nor soft, neither wild nor sexy, just as ordinary as every background wall.
The reason why I want to write this way is because I feel that in the end of this story, it may be the most powerful when it is gentle and plain.  (Of course, in the end it will be written like a magic horse)