4, first day of school

Začít od začátku

„i promise you'll love it here!" bill smiled.
i took his hand and looked him in the eye „only if you show me around" i smiled back

„of course i'll show you around"
i smiled and hugged him.
_______________
TIME SKIP!!!!
we finally reached school. i gotta admit, it's pretty big. as i walked in, people were staring. and i mean staring. i don't know if it was a good thing or bad thing. „is it a good thing that they're staring at me like that?"
„don't worry, it is" bill smiled
i was in the same class as bill and tom so that made me happy. we walked to our class. we had arts first lesson so that made me happy. i sat next to bill and tom was with his gang.

me and bill were having a deep conversation when the teacher walked in.
„okay guys. good morning. as you can see we have a new student, y/n!" she pointed at me.

the whole class turned around to look at me. oh no. some were smiling and some were smirking.
but this one girl glared at me. i glared back and she looked away. what's her problem.
i asked bill who she was.
„that's anastasia. she's like a popular girl.
she tries to sleep with everyone to be honest, but mostly with tom. tom always rejects her in the most funniest way possible!" he laughed
i smiled at him „she also keeps glaring at me. why?"
probably because you came to school with me and tom. you know, she's tom crazy."
so that's why.

we had to draw something special.
i smirked because i knew how to draw very well.
„what will you draw y/n?" bill asked, smiling.
„a secret. you'll find out!" i grinned
bill rolled his eyes jokingly. „you're no fun" he cried out.

i was gonna draw bill. that's why i kept it a secret.
bill is really special to me. i think i've started falling for him, hard.
we had two hours of arts so it works out perfectly.
i almost finished. i was so focused on drawing, that i didn't feel bulls hand on my thigh. i looked down and turned pink. i put my hand on his and rubbed it with my thumb.

one hour and forty minutes later, i finished.
it was one of my best drawings. i was proud of it.
„bill, are you done with your drawing? if yes, let's exchange them!"
„i'm done! okay let's do it."
„3,2,1!"
i took his and he took mine.
my jaw dropped. it was me and bill hugging. my heart was rushing.even if it wasn't the best drawing, it was the nicest thing ever. i felt tears sting my eyes. i looked at bill but he was already crying. „bill don't cry" i started tearing up a bit too, hugging him. he hugged me back, tightly.
„am i really special to you?" he sobbed in my shoulder.
„yes, yes you are." i smiled.
when he heard that, he cried even harder.
i giggled.
„am i also that special to you?" i asked

bills pov:
„y-yes you are y/n." i whispered. the painting she drew was so good and it looked exactly like me. but the number one reason why i teared up was because she thought i was special.

„y/n i-i" i was about to confess but i stopped.
maybe i'll confess a bit later. i knew i loved her but i'll do it somewhere private.
„yes? what is it?"
„oh uh nothing. i'll tell you later."
we were still hugging.
luckily we were in the very back and the class was kind of loud so they didn't notice us.
________
y/ns pov:
i walked up to the teacher and showed her my drawing. bill was behind me, waiting in line to show the teacher his drawing too.

„oh wow y/n, this is amazing!!"
„thanks!" i smiled
„wait.. so bill is the special thing?" she smirked. playing with her eyebrows.
i blushed and smiled but didn't say anything. she graded my drawing and i went back to my seat.
i waited for bill and he came back. she said mine was good!! she gave me a 2! (a 2 is a B in american grade)
„that's nice!" i smiled. i though of confessing my feelings to bill, but i don't know when it's the right time.

arts was finally over.
next lesson was maths, great.
the teacher came in and started blabbering something.
i forgot how hard maths in germany was.
i took out my notebook and started doodling in it. bill looked over. „oh wait! can you draw a monkey?" he smiled like a child.
i started sketching out the monkey.
i finished and he gasped. oh wow that's amazing!! i smiled.
the teacher noticed us.
„bill and uh.. y/n i think, if you talk one more time, you both get detention."
WHAT?!?!?
that's so not fair.
i rolled my eyes. this was definitely my least favorite teacher.
math was finally over and i only understood some tiny things.

we had lunch break which is 1 and a half hours long. me and bill were the first ones to run out of the classroom even though we were in the very back. we started running towards the cafeteria, giggling.
we got there and ordered food.
i took a pizza slice, a fruit salad and some curly fries with apple juice.
bill took the same thing but delved the apple juice with orange juice since he was allergic to apples.

we walked over to our table and tom joined us. we were laughing and eating.
i ate my food and excused myself to the bathroom.
as i finished, i washed my hands and started walking back to the cafeteria.
suddenly someone pushed me into the lockers.
„y/n or whatever you name was. stay away from tom and bill. they're mine and no other girl gets to talk to them or even breathe the same air as them. got it?"

the heck?
who did she think she was?
„girl no. i've known them for such a long time i won't drop them because one girl who sleeps with every guy she sees told me to." i laughed

she gasped. „take that back!" se slightly screamed
i pushed her off of me. good riddance.

she tried punching me but i took her arm, twisted it and pinned her to the floor. her two other minions gasped.

bills pov:
y/n was at the bathroom for a long time. i told tom id go and check on her. he nodded

i was walking towards the girls bathroom when i heard that bimbo anastasia blackmailing y/n.
y/n pinned her to the floor and my jaw dropped. damn since when was she that strong?
anastasia's two minions rushed over to help her but y/n spoke up.
„take another step and i'll break her arm, touch me and i'll break her arm, understood?"
the two minions nodded and ran away.
y/n let her arm go and anastasia also ran.

y/ns pov:
i let her go and started walking to the cafeteria when bill jump scared me.
„bill! how many times are you gonna scare me!" i laughed.

„oh my gosh y/n! that was amazing what you just did!!" he grabbed my shoulders and was shaking me.
so he saw everything.
„thanks" i smiled.

TIME SKIP!!
school was finally over.
after lunch we had german, sports and english. it's about 14:10. tom, bill and i were walking home.
i spoke up „oh and by the way my mom told me to come to your guys' place to help your mom clean up."
„okay" they both replied with a smile.

________
A/N: my first ever long chapter🤭