Chapter 60: ending

Start from the beginning

Pause for a moment, and then said, "Ran Xing, you are not worthy of Fu Xuechen at all, I don't mean that you are bad, but you are ordinary, with ordinary appearance and ordinary personality. Tong, your family background is ordinary, you have nothing outstanding that Fu Xuechen likes, and if you hadn't made Fu Xuechen fall asleep, he would never have given you a second look."

Ran Xing recovered from the pictures in the past, looked up at the opposite rival who caught you and smiled complacently.

She thought that her rival was a little stupid, and she came to tell her such important information.

She slapped her face with sincere thanks: "Oh, thank you, for telling me this."

Now it's An Sheng's turn to be stunned. At this time, when she knows such a cruel truth, when she finds out that her boyfriend doesn't love her at all, she shouldn't be disappointed and sad , crying, all kinds of hysteria, how... so peaceful? !

Is this the calm before the storm? !

You can look carefully at the petite girl opposite, her expression is not forced at all, her expression is relaxed and peaceful.

An Sheng was shocked and murmured subconsciously: "Why are you not disappointed? Are you not sad? Don't you want to cry?"

Disappointed? ! sad? ! cry? !

does not exist.

Ran Xing's doll-like delicate face was calm, and she said in a clear voice: "I used to think that his insomnia was very serious, but I didn't think much about it, I thought he was simply insomnia. "Now that you have said it, I have figured out the truth of the matter, and I think it's good. I feel that Fu Xuechen will not be able to leave me in the future. As long as he leaves me, he will not be able to sleep and will have to die suddenly."

After a pause, Ran Xing squeezed his chin, and said to himself: "I feel that I can do whatever I want with him in the future, and I don't need to worry about returning any Christmas gifts, anyway he can't. Leave me, why am I being so nice to him?"

After finishing speaking, I turned off the screen of my mobile phone and stopped worrying about Christmas gifts.

Christmas gift? !

Buy anything at the boutique to pass the time, Fu Xuechen is not qualified to be picky.

An Sheng heard the words and directly petrified it in place.

Why? ! How could this be so? !

Is this script wrong? !

Why doesn't Ran Xing bother about Fu Xuechen's dislike of her? !

Is it more and more proud to know the truth? ! Shouldn't the tears fall? !

Ran Xing didn't care about An Sheng anymore, but walked around her again and strode away, and just two steps away, she saw Fu Xuechen who was looking for her.

Fu Xuechen saw Ran Xing, and naturally saw An Sheng behind Ran Xing. He didn't hear the content of the conversation between the two this time, and he didn't know what happened, but An Sheng With a shocked look, she also knew that she and Ran Xing had another round of confrontation, and Ran Xing won a big victory.

What did they talk about?

Has An Sheng told Ran Xing that he could only rely on Ran Xing to sleep?

Wake up to know your own business?

Fu Xuechen was inexplicably uneasy, but once he concealed many things, he could not help but keep concealing them.

Three months with Ran Xing, he had enough sleep, sweet love, happy mood, and peaceful life. He never dared to imagine such a life before.