Chapter 23: confession

Dicks again

Fu Xuechen feels that he will have a psychological shadow when he sees chicken legs again in the future.

Every time he picks up the girl, the girl simply and rudely sends him with chicken legs.

If this goes on, when will you be able to talk about sweet love, Fu Xuechen!

Fu Xuechen had a heart attack for a while.

But Fu Xuechen is the one who can enlighten himself the most. He has been tortured by insomnia for many years but still does not grow crooked, which is enough to show that his heart is unparalleled.

He thinks, just now, rounding up, he can be regarded as holding a little girl.

He hugged the little girl, and the little girl also gave a chicken leg, which is quite a bargain!

"

In fact, I want to say "You are planning to use chicken legs to support me for a lifetime".

But in the end, it's too frustrating, Fu Xuechen decided to be a little more subtle for the time being.

Ran Xing was stunned when he heard this, and looked at him in a daze.

The sun has set, the night is not completely dark, the sound of nature is a magnificent blue and purple.

The teenager stood on the street with noisy people and casually said the three words "for a lifetime", even if this "forever" was just money for chicken legs, there was an inexplicable sense of Su.

Fu Xuechen is definitely the only monster Ran Xing has ever seen in his life.

She has the feeling of the protagonist stepping out of a comic book.

The enchanting is almost unreal.

Fortunately, she has read comics since she was a child, and all kinds of monsters have become commonplace, so no matter how recruited the monsters are, Ran Xing is only stunned by beauty for a while, her mood is still calm and calm Startled, she asked crisply, "How many drumsticks will you eat in your life?"

Fu Xuechen "Huh?!" He asked in surprise, "You don't really plan to pay for my chicken legs for the rest of your life!"

Ran Xing's voice was crisp and tender: "Also, I can still afford the money for your chicken legs in a lifetime."

Fu Xuechen's heart beat slightly.

The words "for a lifetime" are too inspiring, and Fu Xuechen teased the little girl for a moment.

, I can't afford it, anyway, chicken drumsticks are not expensive."

Immediately afterwards, she also felt that the money was not a small amount, and said, "I will tell my parents later, I believe they will also support me to repay my savior, my parents They are all generous people, when the time comes, dont talk about the money for chicken legs in your life, and you wont have to worry about it in your next life.

Fu Xuechen: "..."

You didn't tease me!

You are planning to use money to kill me!

Fu Xuechen died.

End of the text.

What can Fu Xuechen do? He can't let the little girl think that he is greedy for money. He quickly said seriously: "Hey, I'm joking."

Ran Xing felt that her family was nothing in Jiangsu and Zhejiang, but she was definitely rich in Sichuan and Chongqing. She would feel that in order to repay Fu Xuechen, paying him the necessary money was nothing at all. Her voice was soft and sweet, but very penetrating: "It's fine even if it's not a joke."