Chapter 14: shampoo

Ran Xing has seen a lot of romantic TV dramas, movies, animations, novels, and she has many good-looking suitors. She knows a little about all kinds of girl flirting routines, and she occasionally feels Fu Xuechen was teasing himself, but such thoughts were only fleeting.

Indeed, she and Fu Xuechen are not familiar with each other at all. They only met last week and haven't spoken to each other for a week. In the past two days, she happened to meet him and helped her twice.

You feel like someone is flirting with you just a few times.

The reason why the scandal between the two people is so hot is that Fu Xuechen is too famous in this school, and it happened that someone posted a rhythm in the school forum, so everyone felt that Fu Xuechen was flirting Own.

Ran Xing asked, if the person they got along with this few times was an ugly guy, there would still be scandals.

She dares to pat her flat chest and promise that no one will pay attention at all, let alone the scandal.

Ran Xing didn't worry about it at all, but when Qiao Mu mentioned it, she also thought of the business, so she opened WeChat, found Fu Xuechen, and said, "Your shirt is still there. I am here!"

"You planned to pay it back when you sent me back to the girls' dormitory. You just left. I called you, but you didn't seem to hear it."

"I'll see when I'll return it to you!"

After the message was sent, there was no reply after thirty seconds.

Probably didnt see it

Ran Xing didn't care, but continued to buy an umbrella on Taobao.

After losing her umbrella again, Ran Xing learned her lesson. She decided to downgrade her consumption again. She didn't even buy heaven. She bought 9.9 umbrellas with free shipping, and bought five in one go.

She sent a screenshot of the order to the circle of friends: "I have decided, I will only use the most broken umbrella in the future. I am so hard and simple, low-key and reserved, ugly and ugly, and I don't want to give it away. Broken umbrella, no one should take it randomly, even if it is taken randomly, I still have stock."

Yuan Qian replied quickly: "You might as well buy a better umbrella for the price of five umbrellas, it will last longer and save face."

Ran Xing couldn't agree: "The point is that I don't want to lose my umbrella. I don't want to experience the feeling of being blocked by heavy rain in the library, starving, cold, and miserable."

Yuan Qian: "Okay, I lost my umbrella again."

Ran Xing: "Well, I lost it again. I thought it was "Tianyu Hongyan", my umbrella is so **** beautiful that it is always taken away, so this time I specially Pick one that is ugly and cheap, and throwing my little broken umbrella in the corner will make others look irritated, let alone take it away.

Original shallow: ""

This person has gone crazy in order not to lose the umbrella!

Fu Xuechen pays attention to Ran Xing all the time, and naturally he saw her WeChat messages and the circle of friends she posted.

Buying five umbrellas for nine dollars and nine in one go, what a suffocating operation.

Fu Xuechen subconsciously wanted to praise and complain, but he finally held back.

Now is not the time.

He has to wait until he is sick and then trick the little girl to visit. Before that, he has to pretend that he is very cold and cold, so cold that he has not seen WeChat.