Chapter 42: street shot

Ran Xing originally wanted to ask why Fu Xuechen frequently slept next to her, but was interrupted like this, so she forgot about it, even if she remembered it later, she didn't care much.

There is only one reason to be sleepy in the daytime, and not to rest well at night.

Fu Xuechen obviously suffered from severe insomnia.

The two took a short rest in the cafe, then left and started to wander on Chunxi Road.

At six o'clock in the evening, Chunxi Road became quite lively, and there were naturally many citizens and tourists shopping, and many Internet celebrities and bloggers on Chunxi Road took photos here.

Fu Xuechen wears a beautiful face in a prosperous age, and he has a high rate of turning around; Ran Xing looks as delicate and lovely as a doll, and it is also the type that many people will notice. , Some bloggers came up to ask for street shots of the two.

Fu Xuechen chuckled and asked, "What type of street photography blogger are you?"

Blogger: "Men's wear."

Fu Xuechen politely refused: "I'm sorry, I don't want to shoot."

The blogger was not able to shoot in the street. It is not without regret. In fact, the person in front of him is too good-looking, and the clothes have their own style without losing the trend. If you want to shoot in the street There is absolutely no shortage of popularity on Weibo.

However, it is normal for a handsome guy like this to not want to be photographed. The blogger regrets that he is sorry, so he can only find other bright boys, but he still looks back to Fu Xuechen from time to time. direction.

After walking for a while, another blogger came to ask two people to take a street photo.

Fu Xuechen asked with a gentle smile, "What type of street photography blogger are you?"

Blogger: "Women's Street Shot."

Fu Xuechen glanced at Ran Xing and refused: "Sorry, my girlfriend doesn't want to take pictures."

Ran Xing saw that Fu Xuechen refused to help him on his own initiative, he didn't care, he just went on a stroll and chatted with him.

Maybe there are too many bloggers who come to Chunxi Road to find street shooting materials. After a few minutes, they are asked for street shooting again.

Fu Xuechen smiled gracefully and asked, "What type of street photography blogger are you?"

The blogger is a man with a rough voice: "Couple wear."

Fu Xuechen replied cheerfully: "OK, how do you want to shoot, I will cooperate with my girlfriend."

Seeing that the two of them agreed with ease, the blogger thanked them again and again.

Fu Xuechen discussed with the blogger how to shoot.

Ran Xing's butterfly-like eyelashes trembled twice, a little surprised.

Before, didnt he reject two street photography bloggers in a row, why did he suddenly want to take street photography again

However, although Ran Xing was puzzled, he remained silent and took a photo, it was a trivial matter.

She listened carefully to the blogger's ideas of street photography, and then cooperated with Fu Xuechen to take a few photos.

It happened that the first blogger who came to ask for street photography was nearby. Seeing that Fu Xuechen rejected his request for street photography, he helped his colleagues and complained: "Didn't you say you don't want to take pictures? "