Chapter 26: Delay (overhaul)

Ran Xing knocked on the door of the dormitory, and saw Yuan Qian looking at herself worriedly: "Are you alright!"

Fu Xuechen's confession was huge, and the whole school knew it. Maybe before the confession, for surprise and romance, Fu Xuechen would specifically tell people not to talk nonsense, but now the results are out, the major Q groups, WeChat groups and even forums naturally exploded.

Yuan Qian was very well informed, obviously knowing the result and worrying about her.

Ran Xing has a warm current flowing in her heart. Her family Qianqian is really a fairy roommate.

She smiled relaxedly: "What can I do!"

Yuan Qian pulled her into the dormitory together, and was quite worried: "After all, the battle of confession is so big, and the other party is Fu Xuechen, and you are not good at handling this kind of situation, I am afraid you will not be able to get down. tower."

Although Yuan Qian admires Fu Xuechen, the great god, and even thinks about assisting one or two when he wakes up, but Yuan Qian still has a steel scale in his heart. , Fu Xuechen is just a distant and aloof stranger, Ran Xing is his best friend.

Now her best friend has clearly rejected Fu Xuechen, obviously it doesn't mean that at all.

And such a grand confession, if Ran Xing had the idea of ​​​​that aspect, he would naturally have the best of both worlds.

Ran Xing's expression was calm and calm: "Don't worry, it's okay."

Yuan Qian looked at her expression carefully, trying to peek into something from that delicate and lovely face like a doll.

Ran Xing let her watch with a calm face, not only that, but also patted Yuan Qian on the shoulder, and in turn comforted her: "Don't worry, it's just a small matter, the man I rejected There are quite a few children, and Fu Xuechen is just one of them. It is true that he is very good, but I don't like it."

Come on!

This girl's heart is really big, even if it is Fu Xuechen, if she refuses, she refuses.

Yuan Qian was completely relieved.

Besides, Qiao Mu also came over, touched Ranxing's head, and said calmly: "If you refuse, then you will refuse, and later you will find that you not only refused There are many boys, and there are many male gods who refuse."

Ran Xing was moved by the two roommates who always stood by her side, she relaxed and smiled, but did not forget to tease Qiao Mu: "Qiao Meiren, this is part of your experience Talk!"

Qiao Mu shook his head: "It doesn't count. I won't go down in this kind of battle, let alone refuse."

Ran Xing gave a thumbs up: "Qiao Meiren, awesome."

Qiao Mu spread his hands and looked indifferent: "So, even if it is a great god, you can refuse it casually. Anyway, I am a scumbag who will give you the bottom!"

Ran Xing laughed.

But she also knew that when Qiao Mu said this, she was worried that she would feel guilty for rejecting Fu Xuechen in public.

Qiao Mu is comforting her, even if the angle of comforting her is very strange.

Ran Xing had three roommates who always stood by her side, so the rejection of Fu Xuechen passed so easily in the dormitory.

It was obvious that the three roommates were considerate, and they all tacitly avoided the topic of Fu Xuechen.

Only, when the lying talk was about to end, Zhao Qingya pointed out: "Ran Xing, you are like a turtle, you are very timid. You have your own comfort zone, you You only feel comfortable in your own safety zone. You spent your freshman year building your own comfort zone at this school. This circle is only what you are familiar with. You are used to it. Everything, I don't want to make any changes. However, in fact, you can get out of your comfort zone, fall in love or something, and try another life, wake up, you can adapt to college life, and you can definitely adapt to other lifestyles. ."