Fu Xuechen, you will really lose me like this.

Ran Xing's cheeks were bulging, and she was a little tangled.

She's not someone who can't make jokes, she definitely won't really call 110 for this kind of thing, ah, no, 119, but she succumbed to Fu Xuechen's obscenity, she, accept, no, !

However, if she drags on, there will only be more and more people, and she will only become more and more embarrassing.

Ran Xing felt that he should use a slow-down strategy first, and then be carried down. As for himself jumping into Fu Xuechen's arms and being held upright by him, it is impossible, impossible in this life.

So, Ran Xing said slowly: "That's it, you take me down first."

Fu Xuechen's ability to observe words and expressions has reached its peak, just glanced at Ran Xing lightly, and knew what she was thinking, but since he wanted to kiss, it was impossible not to kiss.

He approached, opened his arms, and smiled gracefully: "Come on, jump down, I will catch you!"

Fu Xuechen is tall and big, standing at the bottom is OK, and he is very athletic, so it is not a problem to catch her, Ran Xing jumped down with confidence.

Fu Xuechen caught it steadily, without staggering.

, After a moment of daze, he regained his senses and asked in a low voice, "Let me go!"

Fu Xuechen's smile was a little ruffian and petty.

Ran Xing suddenly raised a little foreboding.

Fu Xuechen had already leaned over, caught her lips accurately, and kissed her.

Ran Xing: "..."

Sure enough, no matter how you escape, you can't escape the Great God's routine.

He wanted to hold her upright for a kiss, but she refused to jump up, so he let her jump down.

Anyway, the posture is always the kind of posture that is like holding a daughter upright.

Awe! !

The couple kissing under the Christmas Eve light sign was sweet and bold, and when they woke up, it was one after another roaring and whistling.

However, Fu Xuechen hugged her and kissed her like no one else, so calm and unscrupulous.

Ran Xing is by no means the kind of girl who can do such shameful things like kissing for a few minutes in public, but following Fu Xuechen, she has become accustomed to such things.

Sometimes Ran Xing would think about his relationship with Fu Xuechen.

Maybe the meaning of love is to make your ordinary life extraordinary.

Fu Xuechen is the young man who made her dull life magnificent.

"The security is here!"

I don't know who shouted, awakening the couple who were kissing each other.

Fu Xuechen caught this sentence with keen ears. He didn't know if he was a thief or something else. He quickly put down his girlfriend, and then saw the uncle of the security guard in uniform striding in front of him, fierce Said: "It's you, carry the person to the light sign."

Fu Xuechen just finished kissing, his breathing was a little uneven, his face was dyed a thin red, he licked his dry lips, looked at the security guard in front of him, a little confused, he even forgot to run, So he directly admitted: "Ah, yes, it's me."

The security uncle has never seen such a frank person who has done a bad thing before, and immediately scolded: "Do you know that this light sign is electrified, it is very dangerous for you to carry someone, in case of electric shock Well, and if the light sign is broken, you are sabotaging the official business."