Chapter 49: raise you

Start from the beginning

Fu Xuechen is a meticulous person, he will be afraid that she thinks he is too rich and the gap between the two is too big, so Fu Xuechen said in a relaxed and leisurely tone: "Wake up, don't worry, three I can still afford more than a thousand shoes, I have a lot of scholarships, I have been single before, and I have saved a lot of money.

Ran Xing did not respond as soon as the voice fell.

It was Fu Xuechen's three roommates who couldn't help but started to complain in the group.

Shang Dynasty whispered in the dormitory group: "Singleness makes me rich, I haha, I am single and I am not rich."

Yi Jubai also rolled his eyes: "Returning the scholarship, in his freshman year, his tutor asked him to apply for a national scholarship of 8,000 yuan, but he did not apply, saying that he was too troublesome to fill out the form. , the 8,000 yuan national award can't be exchanged for him to fill out a form, and now he looks like he is living on a scholarship in order to flirt with his sister, I'm sick."

Shen Cizhang was also confused: "I don't understand the world of local tyrants."

Yi Jubai complained again and again: "The scholarship has not been spent, and he will also issue a scholarship of 2,000 yuan every semester because of his high grade point. If the chunks are not enough, he invites us to have a meal!"

Fu Xuechen and Ran Xing had just been together not long ago, and they didn't have much time to show their love in videos. Now they finally caught it once, and the dormitory group immediately started a Tucao meeting.

Indeed, when Fu Xuechen picked up his sister, everyone was afraid, and he was talking nonsense with his eyes open.

Fu Xuechen looked at the intensive complaints of his three sons on the notification bar at the top of the phone screen, and his mood did not fluctuate at all. He still appeared in the video with a clean, holy, immortal face. Although my family is average, I don't spend much money, I can save money, and I rely on scholarships to support your diligence, thrift, and hard work.

Ran Xing heard the words, and after thinking about it carefully, he no longer insisted on transferring the shoe money to Fu Xuechen. Four thousand yuan is definitely not a lot of money for the middle class in Hangzhou. Poor, and he did not once stress that he had a scholarship.

There are indeed many scholarships in prestigious schools. The national award is 8,000. In addition, there are a bunch of other scholarships, and those scholarships will only be more.

Fu Xuechen's grade point is ridiculously high, and he won a lot of competitions, so he must have applied for a lot of scholarships.

Four thousand yuan is really nothing to Fu Xuechen. She refuted her boyfriend for four thousand yuan.

Ran Xing nodded obediently, and said in a sweet and authentic voice: "That's it, I'll take the shoes."

Pause for a moment, and then said, "You don't need to give me such an expensive gift in the future, just keep the money for meals, you don't need to give me anything."

Blinking with big eyes, and feeling that these 4,000 yuan shoes can make her boyfriend financially poor for a while, he said, "If you have no living expenses, tell me, and I will give you money. "

I'll call you money.

So wide?

Fu Xuechen looked at the little girl's bold gesture of expressing that she wanted to pay him money, and really felt that this girl was really cute, kind and simple, for fear that he would go bankrupt in a relationship. Yes, he decided to be thrifty and housekeeping, pursed his lips and smiled: "OK, listen to you, I will only make an appointment with you in the future, and try not to give you valuable gifts."