Makoto's torment

Narrator

It was already a new day, Ryousuke prepares to go to the painting course, putting on a simple shirt and pants.

Then his sister Aiko enters the room.

"Hey onii-chan...can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course, Aiko, what do you want to talk about?" -asks Ryousuke somewhat confused.

" I saw my murderer again in a photo..."

"What? You mean...he was never in jail?" he asks somewhat surprised.

"That's right... apparently they never found out that he was the one who murdered me and he's still alive as if nothing happened..." Aiko clenches her fists and teeth ..- "it fills me with anger .. I WANT HIM DEAD!"

Ryousuke is taken aback by Aiko's sudden aggressive attitude...it's a side of her he's never seen and it reminds him a lot of his beloved friend from his past life...

"Hey, hey calm down...don't be like that" -he says as he holds her shoulders trying to reassure her - "That murderer won't get away with it for much longer...we just have to find evidence that can catch him and so he will go to jail"

"...how? We don't even know where he is now ... and I'm sure he got rid of all the evidence, it's been so many years since my death.."

"Not necessarily...we can make him confess and record it"

"Easier said than done but okay..."

Ryousuke sees the time and then...

"I have to go, see you later Aiko, try to distract yourself and do other things, okay?"

"OK"

Aiko is left alone in the house with her "father" Masashi who was there too, apparently he had the day off.

Ayaka POV

I still can't get over last night... I have to take Ryousuke's advice...

What if I talk to my dad? I've always found it curious why Ryousuke rejects him just like Mom... could it be that he had problems with them in his past life?

But...they've never been bad parents to us...I don't think they're bad people in general, Masashi and Ayane...they're really sweet and seem to be really good people.

I will try to communicate more with Masashi.

I go to his room and knock on the door.

"Dad, are you busy?"

"Not really, you can come in, my sweet daughter"

I proceed to enter his room and close the door.

I sit next to Masashi. He was looking at me with a warm smile.

 He was looking at me with a warm smile