Chapter Four- A Prince...?

Analia sat in a room with Aqua and Umbra, the trio watching over Ventus. Master Xehanort had left him with them in the Land of Departure, Analia agreeing to keep an eye on Ventus, Umbra and Aqua saying they'd help her. That's why they were here now. Ventus was asleep on the bed in the room, Umbra leaning against the wall while Analia was sitting on her knees next to the bed, Aqua standing behind her. Aqua's expression showed her concern, a hand over her chest.

"Ventus, why won't you wake up?" The soft question came from Aqua.

Analia hummed softly, looking back at her friend after a moment. "He'll wake up." She told her. "You just gotta have faith he will." She smiled just a bit as she looked back at Ventus. "Without faith, almost nothing would be achieved, Aqua."

"Do you truly believe faith can solve anything?" Umbra asked his sister as he looked in her direction, raising an eyebrow.

Analia looked back at her brother then, shrugging and giving a simple response of, "It might."

Umbra tilted his head at his sister, blinking a few times before shaking his head. "I don't think that's how things work." He told her simply.

Analia looked back at Ventus then. "What else can we do besides believe he'll wake up?" She asked the blonde. Umbra only shut his eyes with a hum in response.

Aqua sighed. "We should go." She told her friends as she turned away to leave, Umbra doing the same. Analia frowned as she looked back at Ventus, sighing herself as she went to stand up. That was, until she noticed something. She looked back to Ventus with a gasp.

"Aqua! Umbra!" She called. "Look!"

Analia's words made Aqua and Umbra turn and look at Ventus who started to move and open his eyes. Aqua gasped as she watched said boy awaken. "You're awake! Ventus, oh, it's a miracle!" She cried.

Umbra nodded as he turned to Analia who ran for the doorway. "Terra! Tessa! Liviana! Father!" She called out. "Ventus is awake!"

Terra and Tessa ran into the room in no time at all but Liviana and Master Eraqus were missing. Analia figured the reason Liviana wasn't here was because she was busy or something but she figured her father would have at least come when she called. She ran into the hall, looking for her father. She hadn't called for her mother because she was currently asleep, or at least she thought she was. She went to bed early today, that's all Analia knew. Still she had to go figure out why her father hadn't come when she called.

{<><><><><><><><><><>}

Reaching the throne room, Analia had found her father. She stopped running for a moment before calling, "Father!"

This caught the man's attention and he turned to her, humming. "Yes?" He asked her.

She frowned. "Did you not hear me?" She asked him before making a gesture down the hall she came from. "I called for you " She told him before locking her hands behind her back. "Ventus is awake."

He gave her a nod. "Yes, I heard you, I was just busy making sure your mother was alright the moment you called." He then hummed as he thought before he focused his attention on his daughter again. "Actually, Annabelle, that is what I wanted to talk to you about." He told her.

She tilted her head as she leaned forward a bit. "What?" She asked him with a hint of curiosity.

Master Eraqus could only chuckle. "Annabelle, I want you to teach him about the way of things here." He said to her. "I fully trust that if my daughter is anything like her mother..." He trailed off for a moment, Analia humming in curiosity and confusion before her father looked back. "She can do this." He finished