Ups and Downs

Mulai dari awal

"None is at my house!" Winter yelled but not as loud as before. There was a long wait until it hit Yizhuo,

"WHAT??" The younger girl screamed causing Winter to jump up in shock. Winter then giggled.

"Aeri isn't home.." Yizhuo said as she walked around her house with her phone in her hand.

"Karina isn't home either.." Winter said as she sat on her living room floor with her legs criss crossed.

There was a long pause for a minute. They both knew exactly what this meant.

"Call Beomgyu!" Winter yelled over the phone before smiling.

"On it!"

This was the first time in forever that they got to hang out at each others house without each other's bodyguards protection.

Winter's bodyguards were just straight up annoying and had to follow her everywhere due to Karina's orders. Yizhuo's bodyguards were basically the same as Winter's but they watched Yizhuo from a far just in case she wouldn't get into trouble. Aeri was more relaxed when it came to the bodyguards following her everywhere though. And lastly Beomgyu's bodyguards... He had to sneak out his window just to escape from them, his dad would definitely not approve him going to Winter's house without anyone else watching them. It's almost like they were kids who needed adults to watch them.

"Woahh, I haven't been here in forever!" Yizhuo said as she put her arms in the air, making her way into the mansion. Beomgyu followed behind her, "I haven't been here at all." He said as he admired the house.

Winter giggled and shut the door when they both entered the home.

"Tag, you're it!" Yizhuo tagged Beomgyu before running away. The boy was stunned by the sudden game but he immediately turned to Winter and tagged her and ran away as well.

This might've been a childish game but it was actually enjoyable for the three.

Winter's mouth dropped before running after them, "hey that's not fair!"

Their giggles filled the house as they ran around the big spaces, they tagged each other back and forth until they got tired.

They all plopped on pillows beside each other while they  panted heavily.

Winter then sat up with a devilish smile before hitting the pillows across the two and running away.

"Winter Kim!" They both yelled as they ran after the older.

As the hours went by quickly they didn't notice that their phones were being blown up. They were too busy having fun so they didn't bother to check their phones. They gossiped, played games, ate some food and even took 5 minute naps before going back to having fun.

The front door opened as Karina stepped in the house, with Aeri following behind her. Her eyes widened as she looked around the messy house. Pillows were scattered on the floor like it was some path that leaded to treasure. Blankets laid on the steps and empty plates were left on the counter. Karina closed her eyes as she tried to ease her anger.

"What the hell?" Aeri said behind her, blurting out the words that were exactly in Karina's head. The home looked like it was teared up by 5 year olds and Karina wasn't really happy. She always liked her house cleaned and neat, it was rarely messy.

The two stepped over the pillows to the living room, there was no sight of anyone yet. Her eyes then shifted to the upstairs. Then she heard a sound sliding down the steps, her eyes meeting with puppy eyes.

Winter froze, stopping herself from sliding down. She gulped and immediately tried to run back up the stairs.

"Minjeong get your ass down here." Karina demanded, Winter obeyed and walked down with her head down.

-

"We were having a girl day!" Winter stomped with her two best friends by her side. Aeri and Karina exchanged looks, slightly smiling at the words.

Karina then looked Beomgyu up and down before turning her eyes back to Winter, "girls day?" Karina scoffed softly before continuing, "I think you had your fun." Karina then turned to the two beside her girlfriend.

"Welp! It was fun spending time with you Winter!" Yizhuo cling onto Beomgyu's arm, earning a look from her wife. They waved goodbye before taking their leave, leaving Winter absolutely stunned that they just left her like that.

As soon as the front door shut, her eyes shifted to Karina slowly. But Karina was already glaring at her.

"You've got some cleaning to do." Karina then said with a cheeky grin.

Winter groaned

Great

—————————-

AUTHORS NOTE: Hii, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also thank you guys for voting on this story! It means so much to me ^^ please look forward to the next chapters

(This chapter is kinda bad T_T)