They reached the entrance of her office. It was actually a mini library but when Rashiq's father noticed she had taken a liking to the cozy room, he had gifted the room to her as her office for all her future work. Annabelle looked at Rashiq and placed a finger on his lips before he could mention anything, "Yes, I will be careful. Yes, I will call you the minute something happens and yes, I will eat on time. Anything else, Your Highness?"

            Rashiq smiled, the corner of his eyes crinkling up, before gently pinching her nose. "Don't be sarcastic. I get your message, my wife. I will leave now. Love you." He placed a kiss on her nose, before turning around and walking back down the corridor to his father's office.

            It was nine in the morning when there was a gentle knock on her door. Annabelle stood up and said, "Come in." The door opened and an elegant lady in her mid-fifties entered. Annabelle was familiar with her face already after seeing her for about two months. Annabelle smiled and held out her hand, "Good morning, Ms. Adams." Sandra Adams was the newly appointed American consulate and it was a well know fact that she was very active on defending female rights. Annabelle gestured her to the couches at the centre of her office and sat down opposite Ms. Adams.

            "Good morning to you too, Your Highness. I have reviewed the final conclusive document you have prepared after our two months of discussion and I believe we can agree to sign the contract today."

            Annabelle fist pumped inwardly. Her first big deal! On the outside, she mustered a smile and a nod. "Yes, I do believe so." She walked to her table and took out her copy of her document from the desk drawer. She was closing the drawer when she felt a tug of pain in her abdomen. She gripped the table. Was the baby coming? But just as fast as the contraction came, it went away. Annabelle stood up and walked towards the couch again and removed a pen from her jacket pocket.

            They signed the documents simultaneously. When the documents were signed, the both of them stood up and shook hands. The American consulate smiled at Annabelle and gestured a hand at Annabelle's belly. "After knowing you for two months, I know you will be a great mother. I wish you all the best."

            "Thank you."

            Once the American consulate left, Annabelle sat back down on the couch and pulled out her phone. She pressed her speed dial to Rashiq and waited. The phone rang and connected. Rashiq's voice came on. "Hello?"

            "Rashiq? I think the baby's coming."

            In his father's office, seated at the round table was Aritin Zafar, Rashiq and their head of security, Amir Ishak. Aritin Zafar turned a shocked look to his son when his son suddenly stood up from his seat and muttered into the phone, "I'm coming." Aritin Zafar stood up as well, "Is it the baby?"

            Rashiq smiled. "The baby's coming! Father, if you may excuse me, I need to go see my wife." His father scoffed before smiling excitedly, "Excuse you? Forget that, I'm coming with you!"

            Annabelle was seated on the couch reading through the finalized contract when the door to her office burst opened and Rashiq and his father rushed in. "Are you okay? Has your water broken?" asked Rashiq. Annabelle laughed and put the document down. "No, my water has not broken. I only felt a small contraction earlier but knowing you, this constitutes as a big thing, so I called you." Rashiq seated himself next to her, "You bet it is. Let's get you to the medical room now. Do you need me to carry you?"

            Annabelle laughed and stood up. "Okay, okay. Please relax. The doctors say the gap between contractions will becomes closer especially after my water breaks. I can still walk myself down the corridors to the medical room." Rashiq stood up as well, and held her hand as they walked down the hallway to the medical room. His father followed as well. Rashiq muttered to Annabelle, "I don't understand how you can be so calm. I always imagined pregnant women who are about to give birth to be noisier." Annabelle laughed at his words.

            Ten hours later, Rashiq wished he could swallow back his words. Annabelle's water had broken about two hours after the scene in her office and from then on, the contractions got worse and faster. It was about three hours ago when the profanities started raining down on Rashiq and his "overactive libido" that caused her to go through such pain. Rashiq was next to her the whole ten hours and he realized that being called crazy by her a year ago was way better than the names he got now in the medical room. The nurses and doctor tried to stifle their laughs but it wasn't everyday that you can see a royalty being yelled and cursed at. Rashiq smiled and gently ran his fingers through Annabelle's sweat dampened hair. "Okay, babe, you are doing well. Keep pushing." He kept repeating that throughout the remaining hours till the baby was born.

          Riekil Zafar was born at 8.10 p.m. and was received by the whole royal family with joy. Annabelle slumped on the bed and held her hands out for her baby. The doctors cleaned the baby with a clean towel before wrapping the baby in another blue towel and handing it to Annabelle. Rashiq moved closer to Annabelle and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you."

            Annabelle smiled a weary smile. "I'm sorry for cursing at you." Rashiq chuckled and smiled before looking at her gently. "I love you, Annabelle Walker, and I love the greatest gift you could have ever given me; a son." Annabelle smiled and placed a kiss on her son's forehead before looking at Rashiq, "I love you too, Rashiq Zafar, and I don't mind if you want to use that overactive libido on me again in the future. Perhaps a girl, eh, next time?"

            Rashiq chuckled before he bent down and covered her lips with his.

 THE END – FOR REAL.

PS: One question, any of you watched Boss and Me / Shan Shan Comes To Eat? It's amazing. If you did, high five! Feng Teng and Shan Shan! Sigh...