11

(Name)

I woke up feeling a weight in my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Sakura's feet resting on my stomach. I sighed and moved her feet away from mine. After removing it I tried to sat up but she put her feet again. I grunted and really pushed her away making her fall. A loud 'thud' was heard. I peeked under my bed to see Sakura slightly glaring at me. I gave her a grin before grabbing a towel. I began scrubbing my skin and put my (shampoo). I inhaled the scent. Mmm so...nice.

-

I wrapped my towel around my body. I opened the door revealing Sakura still sleeping. The heck?!
I moved her a little but she murmured something that I can't hear. I sighed and moved her a little more.

Finally she awoke After 5 minutes.

She rubbed her eyes and stared at me. What is it now?!
I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at my towel...
Ohhh...wait! I'm still in my towel?!. I got up and changed. I gave her my other towel and she began taking a shower.

I began making my way to the kitchen I noticed a note on a table.

(Name),

I went with my friend in Their house I'll be back by the next next day!. :)

~Mom

I huffed and crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can.
I got a loaf of bread and Nuttela. I spread the Nuttela over the bread and ate it. I heard someone yawning and saw Naruto coming down. the second one to be awoken. A miracle..

"Good Morning (Name)-chan!" He greeted

"Bad Morning" I greeted back

"Eh? How can you say so?" He said raising a brow

"Mom left me with babies"

"Where's the babies? And I haven't heard anyone crying" he said confused.

"Ugh!" I slouched in my seat.

"Ohkayyy" Naruto sang and headed for the cupboard and got my ramen cup noodles. Grinning.

"Oi! My ramen!!!" I jumped from my chair and took ahold of my noodles.

"Whaaaa! Let go of my precious ramen (Name)-Chan!!!"

"This is mine!!!"

We kept girtting our teeth till Sasuke and Sakura came down.
Confused.

He called for them to help and Sakura was grinning and tickled me.

I bit my lip trying to suppress the laugh. I can't laugh! "Pfft!" I started. "nooooooooooo!!! Ahaha!-" I let go of the ramen to stop Sakura from tickling me. Sakura laughed at me and Sasuke chuckled while Naruto hugged the stupid ramen and said
"my precious" in numerous times. And began boiling some water.

I crossed my arms and tackled Sakura into the floor "oww!" She said and began tickling her.

"S-stop!!!Ahahaha!(Name)!Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sakura pleaded

"Shut up! It's payback time!" And tickled her harder

Minutes later I stopped And Sakura was red.

I sat at my favorite place...sofa. And began watching

The Three Stooges in Star Movies. It's funny but I kept my laugh I just smile if it is a funny scene. Naruto and Sakura laughed their asses off. Sasuke well was chuckling.

Sasuke noticed me looking at him and we both looked away.
After the show it was sooo boring. Until Saber is just in time to come in Screaming happily. "(Name)! (Name)! (NAME)!!! "

"What? What? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I shouted irritated

"(Name)! I got an invitation to Ryan's party! And here's a card for you too! Isn't this great?!" She squealed

"For you because you have a crush on him me? No" I said opening the envelope.

"Oh come on!"

I ignored her and red the card.

Dear (Name),

You are invited to my party. Hope you will come
Pwease? You wouldn't imagine how happy I am to see you.

Ryan

I closed the invitation and looked at Saber.

"Why would he want to see me?" I asked

"He's our friend when were in grade school remember?!"

"So?"

"Oh pweeeeeeeeeeease?" She said pleading and uses her puppy dog eyes.

"Ya' know that won't work right?" I said raising a brow

She pouted great

I sighed defeated and agreed

She cheered and happily hugged me.
I pulled away and looked at Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura who are looking confused.

"What about them?" I asked she seemed to think for a second before answering. "Naruto can join us! But we leave the two."
She said

"Heck no!" I protested

"Why you like him?"

"W-what no! I just....I just don't want anything here to be broken! "

"Oh-kay!"

"Now....when will be the party held?"

"Tommorow night!"

She pullled me to my room so I could change and go to the Mall.

After wearing my red spaggeti shirt with some leggings.
I opened the door and began making my way down stairs.
"Sakura." I started

"Ya?"

"I. Am going to trust you this house" I said seriously

"Sure!" She cheerfully said

I leaned to her "if something happens wrong...I am going to fucking kill you!" I said

She gulp before nodding.

"Good" I gave her an unnoticable smirk before going out of the house waiting for Saber.

She exited and dragged me to a taxi and weree off to the mall..