4

(Name)

I woke up to see Sasuke already out of bed. I sat on my bed and stood but fall causing me to hit my head on my drawer. what the heck?

I heard some groaning I looked to see Sasuke rubbing his stomach with a frown in his face. "What's the big Idea jerkface?!" He growled. "BIG IDEA?! You tell me, Why were you sleeping on the floor?!" I snapped at him.

"Why you-" He was interrupted by Mom shouting from the kitchen. "Guys,come down and eat!" He clicked his tongue at the interruption. "Okay Mom! I'm just gonna wash my face." I shouted back and walk towards my bathroom.

I started rub some soap on my face before rinsing throughly and went downstairs. "Mom I'm here." I yawned and looked up to see my brother's face.

"Oh, Ms. Sleepy head you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." Kyle, my brother, grinned before nudging me on my arm. "Hehe, you've got some taste lil' Sis." He said teasingly.

"Mom!" I shouted. Mom took that as a cue to explain and learned she did told him about Sasuke but Kyle took it as the news that I have a boyfriend. I then glared at my brother, "I'm not his girlfriend! And he's not my boyfriend for God's sake!" I snapped but my face started heating up.

"Aw, but you two are perfect for each other!" He exclaimed, pouting.
"S-shut it!" He then began laughing like there was no tomorrow making me frown. Then Sasuke came down rubbing his eyes.

"Wha-" Sasuke was cutted off when Kyle put his arm around Sasuke's neck. "Hey! Why didn't you show up earlier? Wait, you look like a Sasuke cosplayer. Oh my, Sasuke is my favorite anime character! Oh well, Come. Sit, sit don't be shy." He said as he wore a cheeky grin while patting the chair beside him.

Kyle  Sasuke
   *Table*
Mom    Me

We say our prayers and began eating silently until Kyle broke the silence.
"So, Sasuke when did you and (Name) started dating, hm?"

"We never started dating."

"Ohh. keeping it a secret, Eh? Fine. But you can't keep it from me."

~*~

"Kyle! WE'RE! NOT! DATING!" I yelled at my brother in pure frustration. It's been minutes and he kept saying an anime character from Naruto and Me dating?! That's impossible!

"(Name), don't shout!" Mom scolded me making me scowl. Kyle stuck his tongue to me teasingly. "Bleh!" He said, his other finger stretching the skin under his eyes, still stucking his tongue out.

I quickly finished my food because I can't stand hearing my brother's annoying voice. I got up and walked out of the table and went to my room. I took out my phone and played,
'What the Hell' by Avril and began singing along with it while getting my clothes to wear after I take a bath.

You! say that I'm messing with your head

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

All because I was making out with your friends

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Love hurts, whether it's right or wrong

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Your on your knees begging please stay with me!

But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good, but now

ohhhh I'm thinking what the hell!

All I want is to mess around and

I! Really don't care about-

I was cutted off when I heard my door creaking and quickly turned off my phone. "Oi, What do you think your doing!" I yelled at Kyle and behind him is Sasuke.

"Um, Mom said you should take Sasuke for a walk so he could refresh his memory and So you could take a break from your gadgets."

"....Ugh! I hate you both!" I said stomping to my bathroom.

"By the way, nice voice (Name)." My crazy brother complimented. "Whatever." Was all I said before slamming my bathroom door.

[Edited]