7

Luckily I managed to connect with the internet!

(Name)

I woke up to surprised to find that Sasuke wasn't beside me maybe he fell again?. I checked my wooden floor but still No Sasuke that's when I remembered that He's sleeping in his own room now.

I walked to our only guest room to check on him if he's still asleep. And there I saw him sleeping peacefully. I don't know what's happening to my body but it's beginning to walk towards his sleeping figure. I touched his beautiful black hair which always caught my attention. He looks handsome. I moved his black hair to the side so I could take a look at him better. Then I heard a annoying voice which is from my mother. "Hey! Sleepy heads! Come down Now! Your breakfast will get cold!!!" I grunted and was about to take my hand away from him but I frozed in my place to see him staring wide-eyed to me. Yikes!!!

"What do you think your doing???"

"I was just waking you up. Silly!" My cheeks tinted a light pink. And so is He.

"Just. Get. Off!"

"Okay,okay! No need to be harsh about it!" I got off of him and headed to the door.

"And Breakfast is ready" and with that I exited his room. Once outside of his room I leaned on his door and inhaled before exhaling loudly.
Then in a flashed my butt collided with the unforgivable wooden floor. Ow. I looked up to see Sasuke sending me a confused look. "What are you doing???" He asked. Again. "Errr my padjamas' buttons fell so I went to pick it up"
I replied hiding my embarrassment.

"Then why are you leaning on my door?"

"Technically it's our door"

"Just answer me!"

"Guys! Your breakfast is cold!"

"Okay Mom!"

"He-" before he could finish I ran downstairs and ate my breakfast. Then Sasuke followed

"Hey!, I've been yelling for minutes and you two is still asleep?!"

"Mom,were near so don't shout" closing my eyes while munching my French Toast.

"*lowers voice* fine, by the way did you saw your brother? He didn't returned home yet"

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. you two should know because You two were with him right?"

"Mom, the last time I saw him he was talking to his phone-"

*Doorbell*

"I'll get it" I offered

I opened the door revealing Kyle.
"Where have you been?!" I asked. "I've been calling to you since yesterday"He said glaring at me.

"I left my phone because it's battery is low. My bad"

"Are you gonna just let me stand here or let me IN?"

"Whatever" I said letting him in. He sat down in the dining table beside Mom.

"Hey! Young man you better don't do that again!"

"Blame (Name)"

"ME?!" I asked confused but at the same time kinda angry.

"She didn't answer her phone and left me in the park!"

"Well, don't you have money?"

"I used my allowance when I bought a new pair of shoes and socks"

"Then why didn't you catched up with them?"

"They were busy running from an angry chic. Good thing my friend was in the patk too and let me slept in their house"

"Why-"

"(Name) And Kyle! Shut up!" Mom scolded

I got up and went to my room and took a shower.
Ugh! I hate Kyle! I knew he was just talking to his girlfriend and really didn't call to me because my phone is in general mode! I just kept his secret because for Sasuke's sake!

-

I dressed in my violet tank top and black shorts. Since it was hot. I decuded to eat my yogurt which I kept since last week.
I opened our freezer and I took my (flavor) yogurt. And ate it faster than I thought. Then I saw Kyle and Sasuke heading for our fridge too and got some fruit salad. They started wolfing down the salad.

Once they exited our Kitchen i decided to make some chocolates. I got to work and molded them to different shapes.
(A/n 2-20-21: As I've stated before, I was not knowledgeable regarding the kitchen when I wrote this part so there are idiocies part of this chapter before I finally deleted it lol).

-

I put them first in the fridge and decided to eat them later. I jumped into my bed before closing my eyes and sleep consumed me again.

-

I woke up and went to open my window I was shocked to see that it was nightime already I looked in the direction of my alarm clock.
6:55pm great, I better fix my hair before eating dinner. I got my brush and started brushing my
(Hair length), (color hair). Did I really overslept?

Just then I heard my Mom yelling "Dinner's ready!". Once I got down I'm surprised Sasuke,Kyle and Mom are already eating.
I sat down and began eating my curry.

-

I got up and took my chocolates.

They eyed me then the chocolates.
"Sweetie, can I have some?" Mom asked with pleading eyes.

"Hmmm let me guess..." I said putting my index finger and thumb on my chin. I only made 7 pieces. A heart,circle,3 clam like,cube and hexagon.
"Fine *passing her a clam like chocolate*"

"Thanks!" And she popped it in her mouth

"Me too Sis!" Kyle said closing his eyes then opening his mouth. I scowled then an idea popped in my head I grabbed our hot sauce and squeezed it inside his mouth. His mouth wide open, his eyes were teary and his ears are like smoking! Hahahaha! Then I popped the hexagon shaped chocolate in his mouth.

Sasuke eyed the chocolates in my hands. I smirked then popped the heart shaped chocolate in my mouth. Before saying:

"You can have e'm all" I said throwing him the other wrapped chocolates.

Mom and Kyle's faces are so funny. I just leaved them liked that and went into my bedroom.
I grinned as I heard some of our chairs falling and some plates falling and shoutings like "Hey! Give me some!" And "Hey, Man! Were close right? Give me!". I guessed Sasuke was in trouble!
I just giggled.

There! The longest chap of all my stories! (for now) Since I was slow at updating this one I made a very long chappy!!!