1

(Sasuke)

So I was walking with Naruto to Ichiraku's when a sudden light appeared under me. It's color blue with sparkles then slowly it swallowed me, I heard Naruto shouting my name and I slowly lost conciousnes...

(Name)

I was playing video games when I heard my phone ringing. I groaned as I pick it up, it was Mom. "Yes,mom?" I asked. "Sweetie, can you please fetch me at the coffee shop?" She said as I internally groan. Seriously, I'm in the middle of my game and she calls -,-

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." With that I ended the call. I jumped in my car and started driving to the Coffee Shop. There, I saw mom waving I stopped the car and we started to drive home so I could continue playing my X-Box.

"Sweetie, can we go to the park?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked, I mean, I'm already in the middle of beating he game and she kept cancelling my plans.

"I wanna see the fireworks." She said as her eyes twinkle.

"Fireworks?" I raised my brow at her. "Yeah, My friend just told me about it earlier, So is it a yes?" I glanced over her only to regret it since she used her puppy dog eyes. Is that impossible? Yes, for my Mom.

"Ugh, fineee." I drove to the park and Mom happily hop out of the car and drag me to the fireworks where there are so many people. "Um, Mom?" I stopped walking, feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Um, can I just wait you from there?" I said pointing at a vacant bench. "Okay." Mom let go of my hand and took out her camera as I started walking to the vacant bench. "Tch, Fireworks." I muttered.

I sat on the bench and looked at my surroundings before plugging my earphones in my ears to listen to some music. I played the 'Bitchin' Summer' By Avril Lavigne. Since it was summer night.

~*~

"Sweetie that was hilarious!" My mom squealed which for me, is very irritating. "Yeah totally." I replied boredly. "You should've joined me there, the fireworks are so pretty!" She squealed again. My eyes twitched as I kept silent.

I looked ahead and my eyes widened as my car bumped into a person. Mom covered her mouth with her hand and got out of the car quickly which I followed nervously.

"H-hello?" I went infront of my car to check on the person I accidentally bumped. I heard someone groaning which made me a bit more nervous.

"A-are you okay?" I asked as I got near to him. The man glared at me and saw the man have onyx eyes and jet black hair. Which I assumed to be a Sasuke Cosplayer..Whoa wait, is there an anime convention?! How am I not informed?! *slapped* Not now (Name)! Can't you see you just almost killed someone?!

"Sir? Are you alright?" I asked concerned since he wasn't talking to me at all. I put my hand in his shoulder. "Sir, what's your name?"

"..Sasuke." He answered huffing and I noticed he was a bit hurt too other than I bumed into him, He has some cuts. "S-sir are you a cosplayer?" I asked. I mean, is he so devoted to his cosplaying he actually renamed himself as Sasuke from Naruto?

"W-What?" He blinked, confused.

"Sir, we need to get you into the hospital. You're hurt." I pulled him up in order for him to stand up. "Where am I?" I looked at my Mom confused. Does this guy got an amnesia?

"Sir, you're in Tokyo, Japan." I answered anyway.

"Tokyo? No. Um, uh, what village is this?" Okay, he's being crazy, can't he see this is a city, not a village etc.

"V-village? Sir, this is a City. I'm sorry I bumped into you, But we really need to get you in the hospital..Trust me." He just nodded. I dragged him to my car. "W-woah! What's that?!" He pulled away from me and get a good distance away from my car.

"Huh? Sir this is a car, don't you have this?" I said pointing to my car as I try to pull him near the car again. "We don't have that in our village." I opened the door, "Ahh! It's gonna eat us!" He jumped as he made signs. "Chidori!" He shouted but nothing happened.

"Huh?! Chidori!" Nothing.

"Chidori!" Still Nothing.

"CHIDO-GAH!" I pushed him inside while He shouted for help as I closed the door immediately. "Mom, I think I bumped him hard." I gulped.

Okay! So that's the first chap hope you like it!

[Edited]