6

(Name)

Sasuke, Me and Kyle are walking in the park looking at whatever our eyes spot. Sasuke kept shooking his head because all of the ladies are swooning over him and I'm sick about it!

*RING RING!*

"Sorry guys gotta answer this" with that he left

"Great" I muttered

"Hey,what's that thing Kyle have?"

"It's a phone doofus"

"Oh"

After like 3 minutes of silence...

"Hey! What's your name?!" A girl asked

"Oh my gosh!" Another girl said

"Oi! Is that Bitch your girlfriend?!" A girl again asked I glared at her and she glared at me too.
Sasuke noticed me and tried to pull me away from them but I freed my hand from his grasped and stomped into the 'Bitch' the first two ran away leaving Me,Sasuke and the Bitch.

"Who are you to call me that?!!!" I yelled at her
Good thing we are far from the other people.
"I'm Chiruka. Daughter of Kai- Hey! Get back here bitch!!!" I didn't let her finish her sentence and grabbed Sasuke's hand and ran away. We sprinted behind the wall which is a shortcut there I saw Kyle still talking to his phone but I didn't care. He was about to say something but we passed him already "Hey!" The bitch called woah she's still chasing us. Sasuke and I turn a sharp left turn . There I saw the exit and We ran away.
"Your not getting away bitch! I will find you!" The 'bitch' yelled. "I would like to see that happen!" I yelled back.

-

Sasuke and I went to (Any Restaurant that doesn't serve any Japanese foods) to eat.
We sat down and the waitress approached us I gave her my order before telling Sasuke that I have to go to the comfort room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sasuke)

(Name) told me she had to go to the comfort room. Leaving me with the waitress.

"Sir, may I take your order?" She asked with a smile.

"Err, Can I have some Ramen?"

"Sir this isn't a japanese restaurant. Please get your order in our menu"

I scratched the back off my head. "Eh, Can I have this one?" I said pointing to a meat with sauce over it.

"Steak? Do you want it half cook or well-done?"

"W-what's that?" I asked confused

"Well-done please he'll have a well-done steak"
I turn around to see (Name).

"Is that all miss?"

"Yes, thank you" she replied before sitting down
When the waitress left us...

"Sooo do you think Kyle is not worried about you?" I asked

"Let him be" She answered

"..."

-

When our food was served I began wolfing down mine due to our run.

-

After we finished eating we headed home.
I am surprised her brother isn't home.
"Oh Sasuke your room is clean now. you can sleep there from now on "

"Ok" I headed to my room while (Name) headed to hers.

I jumped to my bed and stared at the blank ceiling. I sighed before mumbling a
"Goodnight (Name)" before sleep consumed me.