10

(Name)

We just arrived and Kyle answered the door.
He was shocked to see Naruto and Sakura. "*sigh* another characters" he said. Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura gave him a confuse look. "Didn't she told you all you guys are just- ahhh!" I cutted him off by punching his cheek. "Well, aren't you going to enter?" I asked. They just shrugged it off and walked inside. 

"Sweetie! Your back-ohh! New guests!" She cheerfully said.

"Mom, was it okay if you know they can stay?"

"Sure! Until when?" She asked smiling

"I don't know yet"

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah"

"Well, make yourselves home!" With that she turned and watched TV.

"Ahh! The guys again! Now I'm going to save you!" Naruto yelled as he aimed the kunai. Then trew it.

I caught the kunai between my 2 fingers glaring at him."Your going to ruin this house Naruto! Do this again and your going to stay away from your friends" I said still glaring.

"Ah!,Gomenasai (Name)-chan!" He said bowing. I looked at the others who were mouths agape.

"How did you-"

"I had a dart board in my room"

"What's a dart board?" Sasuke and Sakura asked.

"Darts are used to aim at the board"

"Then why didn't I saw it in the first place?"

"I hid it and wait a minute it's not important. Right now change clothes Sasuke share Naruto your clothes and he will slept at your room. Sakura I can lend you my clothes and we can share in my bed" I ended.

"Okay!" She cheered happily and followed me to my room.
While were changing I asked her: "Sakura, I thought you liked Sasuke?"

"Ummm, I realized that no matter what I do he can't return my feelings so I gave up and trying to find happiness in Naruto" Sakura smiled.

"Oh, okay" I said putting my V-neck white shirt. And black shorts.
I gave Sakura a pink tank top and a matching hot pink skirt.
That my Aunt gave me.

We exited my room and went down stairs surprised to see Saber talking to Mom. She waved at me. I wave back I sat beside her
"What are you doing here? We just had a reunion lately." I whispered "why is it bad to visit again? I mean I wanna help you with them" she winked.

"Or is it just because of Naruto?" I smirked

"W-what n-no!.......Well part of it"  she admitted

"Ha! I knew it! But okay I can use a helping hand since Kyle is no help"

"Really?" She asked

"Yup"

"Yay!"

She hugged me so tight I can't breath "S-saber!...I.....c-cant br-breath!" I said. She let go and mumbled a "sorry" before switching with her cheery face as Naruto and Sasuke came down her eyes twinkled at Naruto. "Typical Saber" I mumbled putting my right palm to my right cheek. "Hey, guys just watch or play with her video games...I'll just make Dinner" Mom said. "I can help you Ma'am" Sakura suggested and Mom gladly accepted it.

I set up my playstation and threw a controller at Sasuke. He smirked and we began playing Tekken. I chose Christie while Sasuke chose Jin. We started playing and I won the first round. They cheered I smirked at Sasuke who was grinning.  We played round 2 and he won I frowned then proceeded to round 3 the final round we began tapping like a mad man/woman. I had a low life and Saw Sasuke smirking I pressed X and O reapeadly and saw it was working I continued and I won! Yay! Sasuke frowned and said it was just my luck he just denied it like a 5 year old kid. Heh. Then I gave my controller to Saber and Sasuke gave his to Naruto. Saber choosed Lily while Naruto choosed Kazuya. They both fought and Naruto won the first round. Second round they had a draw then another draw the fourth round Saber won. I cheered and they fought for the final round Saber's life was critical while Naruto's perfect. Then she tapped X and O like I did and seconds later She won. We hugged eachother and cheered.

How was the chappy? My friend inspired me so yeah updated again! I love you @PrincessdelosSanto18! My one and only teddy bear/ Ms. Moodswing.