𝟣.𝟢𝟪: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈.

Start from the beginning

So that's why most of the kids are scared of her. He finally knew the reason. Because her father was... a very important man. The kids didn't want to risk getting on the bad side of her father. Everyone in town knew what he was capable of.

Kristel got out of his father's shoulder and held the Once-Ler's hand, "Well?" She smiled warmly, wanting her to enter her humble home. He smiled back, entering her big mansion.

"Kristel Smith, Before you can play with your friend, be reminded not to go inside my office. Got that, my dear?" They look back at Mister Smith. "Especially, never touch my antique globe, dear." She happily nodded.

As they were walking in the long decorated hallway, the Once-Ler questioned her. "Why does your dad keep you from using a globe?" She raised an eyebrow, "I honestly don't know." She shrugged. "It's just a silly old globe anyways, no secrets involved, right?" He thinks for a bit. "Right." He felt stupid for asking such a question, and he giggled.

˚┊❛February 14, 19██❜┊˚

Kris and The Once-Ler were making Valentine's cards for their parents. Kris was staring at his card, noticing that no father figure was in the picture. She was a little worried. "How come you've never told me you never had a father?" He flinched. "Oh... I" He looked away shamefully, "I don't know..." He looks sad. She sighs and offers her hand. He took her hand, and unexpectedly she took him in a surprise hug. He smiled, laying down on her shoulder. "Thanks, Kris." He mumbled quietly. She smiled back.

They were walking back to her home. "You don't have to, C." She chuckled. "Hey, I'd do anything for a friend." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I could call my driver to drive you back home if you want to" She shrugged. "No thanks, really" He chuckled, he was so selfless before. "Well before you go." She looked at the bush she usually hides in and grabbed a bouquet of Juliet Roses, a very expensive rose. "Happy Valentine's Day." She gave the bouquet to him.

He blushed, the gift was unexpected. He hugs her, "I wish I could've given you a better gift." He sighed. They stopped hugging after a long while. She was about to enter her home, but not until she waved goodbye. He waves back. He left with the bouquet, which he was ready to give her mom.

She enters the living room, seeing her parents are not around. Maybe they're working? She walks to her father's office, no man to be found. "Pa?" She noticed the antique globe spinning, he must be home. She looked around. The mansion is big, it would take ages to search all the rooms. She was worried, her father was usually inside his office. Her mother would probably know where he was if she knew where her mother was. Her mother is probably at work in the hospital.

She heard arguing in her parents' room, it was unexpected. The home was always so quiet. She speaks in the master's bedroom. She couldn't hear well, for they were both nonsense and loud. She shrugs, it's probably about something unnecessary. They'll make up later anyway. She was about to leave, until...