Chapter 8| Warming

Start from the beginning

"She left a week before. The sheets are washed" He explained. I instantly hopped in and embraced the warmth. He laid on his back and put one arm behind his head. I sat there like a dumbass admiring his muscles and body hair.

"You know it's not polite to stare.." He suddenly said. It scared me because I thought he went back to sleep. He looked at me with a charming smile. I looked down.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. He chuckled.

"Last chance to lay here before I turn on my stomach" he said, referring to his chest. I instantly scooted closer and laid upon his amazing pecks. He chuckled deeply.

I began to get this feeling. I started traveling my hand down his abs until I got to the rim of his jogging pants. He suddenly grabbed my hand. I lightly gasped.

"Let's wait a bit Vinnie.." He said. I got irritated. I sat up.

"What? You don't want me now?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up.

"Vinnie you know that I am obsessed with you but you were just raped for God knows HOW long! You need to rest.." I began to cry. I completely forgot. He made me feel so good to the point I forgot about the bad stuff. I felt too embarrassed. I laid down and turned my back towards him. I scooted away.

He sighed and laid his hand on my hip.

"Please don't be mad at me love..once you're better we can fuck all day long maybe even in public!" I lightly smiled at his humor.

"That was a joke by the way.." He added. I bust out laughing because of how adorable he is. I could feel him smiling behind me. He pulled me close to him, pushing my ass on his area. He dug his face into my neck.

"Just be patient ok love?" He said in my neck.

"Mhm" I hummed. My eyes began to get heavy.
Once I knew that I was safe...I fell asleep.

       ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Mmmm Grayson.." I moaned.

"Vinnie..." I heard him say back. I bit my lip and squeezed my breasts.

"OH GRAYSON!" I screamed out.

"VINNIE!" My eyes shot open. The sun blinded my eyes and the smell of breakfast flooded my nose. I grew confused and looked around until my eyes landed on Grayson who was standing over me, looking very concerned.

"W-what's wrong? What happened?" I asked him while looking around.

"I should be asking you that! You keep screaming and calling my name!" He said. I was stuck. I was speechless. He finally realized why I was doing that. He smirked and shook his head.

"Come on, breakfast is ready" he said before walking out the room. I quickly followed him like a baby duckling until we got to his beautiful kitchen. I sat at the island and admired him cooking.

I don't know what's sexier. The fact that he knows how to cook or the fact that he's wearing a pink apron with oven mitts that we're disguised as kittens. His big back was such a turn on. I've never really seen Grayson this naked. His clothes make him look kind of scrawny.

He served me a plate that had a pancake in a heart shape with a side of perfectly scrambled eggs and cooked bacon. My heart melted.

"Aww this is so sweet!" I told him.

"Thank you! I love cooking..it really calms me" he said. He gently poured the syrup on my pancake in a perfect swirl. I licked my lips and got to cutting.

"So have long have you been cooking?" I asked him as he fixed him a plate.

"Ahh well, my mum had 6 kids. I was the first eldest, regarding my other brother. The rest were girls..." I sat there stuffing my cheeks as I blankly listened to his story. He sounded like a narrator you would listen to on those documentaries about animals.

"And since my mother couldn't do it all she taught me and my brother how to do womanly things such as cook, clean, cosmetology and also how to grow up and be wonderful men. So with that, we raised our little sisters.." he continued. I chewed slowly because the food was thick and it was a lot in my mouth. The syrup was starting to flow out the side of my mouth.

Grayson stopped talking when he noticed my struggles with chewing. He laughed.

"You look like a chubby bunny rabbit" I blushed. He turned around and grabbed a glass. The most unexpected thing happened. He put ICE BALLS in the glass cup before filling it with water. I quickly took it and drunk the food down. It felt like a ball sliding down my throat before it landed in my tummy.

I panted at the relief of air. I licked my lips.

"Wow! I didn't know you had a brother!" His face slowly turned to a disappointing one as he started cutting his pancake.

"Well..I don't really like speaking him into existence.." I grew curious.

"Oh how come?" I asked.

"I'm sorry love I really don't want to talk about it" his tone was kind of aggressive so I just backed off.

"Ok well..have you ever had girlfriends in the past?" I asked. He looked up and thought for a second.

"Yeah, I had one! But she cheated on me and then I never really found love ever since. So I just started fucking here and there until..." he stopped. I raised my eyebrows, completely invested.

"Until what?" He looked at me.

"Until I found you" my bottom lip began to quiver and poke out as tears filled my eyes. He smacked his lips.

"Bloody hell with the CRYING Vinnie!" He said out of irritation.

"Eeee..." I started before I began to sob. He sighed and came around the corner to comfort me.

"There there, ya big baby" He said. I instantly stopped crying once I felt my cheek collide with his manly peck. My face was smooshed but I felt safe.

"I feel so safe" I slurred.

"Is that because you're with me or is it the muscles?" He asked.

"Your muscles" I stupidly said but I was in ecstasy. He laughed.