- Preening a god (F & S) -

This is kinda like a continuation of my Greeks gods AU? but it's fast forwarded and it's smut.
Requested by: P3achy_skies on ao3 :)

Quackbur (Quackity x Wilbur)
Bottombur and Topity :)

(CW: Preening Quackity's wings, one thing turns into another... yk what happens next)

-

The sounds of the rushing fresh water drowned out the overarching annoyed groans of a pissed off god. 

It was spring. 

Flowers had bloomed, pollen was in the air, and it was back to work for Quackity, the god of spring twilight.

The mortals were trying their best making their planet Earth worse, but Quackity just wanted them to enjoy their spring. For them to look around at night and gaze upon glistening stars in the moonlight.

He was drained. 

He had no time for self care, let alone himself…

However, there was one day, during the spring, he got his break. The second Sunday of May… where Nyx or Artemis herself would fill in for him. 

He was a young god, so they knew he couldn't handle the entire spring by himself.

The duck god decided to spend his break along a random river in Mexico along with someone very dear to him.

"So, how's your spring been?"

"Awful… I feel as if I've never been this tired in a lifetime." Quackity yawned, stretching out his arms and laying on the ground. His outstretched wings fluttered in the low-cut grass.

Wilbur hummed, examining the half dead bird in front of him. He immediately noticed his wings. They were once shiny and golden, but now they were disheveled and ruffled.

Wilbur knew this was strange because Quackity always liked to be well groomed.

"Well, my spring has been quite boring since you've been so busy."

"Oh yeah?" Quackity mumbled mid-yawn. "The flowers haven't been inspiring humans?"

"Well, yes, but only in little ways like painting or flowering arrangement." Wilbur combed his fingers through his hair, untangling all the knots. "And some mortals would go on picinic dates…but that's been it."

Quackity rolled onto his stomach, staring at the love god. "So, basically all spring, you've been helping and watching humans get it on? Doesn't sound boring to me."

Wilbur scoffed, waving his hand dismissively. "I wasn't watching them, Quackity. I'm not perverted."

The duck god chuckled, causing his wings to flap. He swore, wincing and glancing at his wings.

"You okay? Your wings look…"

"I know, I know… I haven't had any time to myself to preen them." Quackity sat up, grabbing the tip of one of his wings. "Now they've gotten so bad they're starting to hurt."