~•Dreaming is an Art (S)•~

Yep, Quackbur again. (Bottom not clear)

(Succubus/Incubus... again lmao)

CW: Fem. Wilbur :)

. . .

Third Person POV:

Quackity had a rough day. God, his head hurt, his back ached, and his mental stability was on edge. His eyes struggled to stay open. He flopped onto his huge bed, sinking into the plush pillows and covers. Quackity sighed loudly, immediately falling to sleep. The night was quiet as Quackity enjoyed a dreamless sleep. His low snores were rhythmic, almost like a low, very slow song.

Wilbur hummed along to the imaginary song as they listened to Quackity sleep. They had just spawned, crawling up from the underworld, not succubus nor incubus, but just a genderless demon, listening to the low drawls of this sleeping human. They were crouching outside of the mortal's window, waiting for the perfect moment. 
They groaned as they morphed into a succubus. The process was painful, not the most enjoyable part of being a demon. 
Willow sighed as she looked at herself. She loved her incubus body. But now it was time for her succubus self. 

She climbed through his open window, stepping quietly onto the carpet floor on the inside of Quackity's room. Willow crept over to the snoring human, looking over him as his chest slowly rose and fell again. She got on top of him, sitting on his chest. Willow put her hands on Quackity's forehead, quickly popping out of existence, slipping into his dreams.

• • •

Quackity blinking his eyes, looking around the room he was in. The room was filled with art. Greek art and statues filled the room, along with multiple paintings of (white) Jesus. Slow jazz music played in the background. He sat on the edge on a chaise lounge chair with pillows at the end of it. It was quite relaxing.
"Do you like it?"

Quackity turned his head to the corner of the artistic room. A brunette woman sat on a comfy looking chair. Her hair was a little above shoulder length and her eyes were like polished tiger's eye. She wore a Greek toga with a laurel wreath sitting in her nest of hair. A warm smile was placed on her face.

Quackity was shocked. Where was he?

The mysterious woman stood up. "It's my favourite place to come to in dreams... Very comforting isn't it?" Her toga flowed behind her as she stalked towards him. Her legs were long and her body was slender.

"A dream?"

"Yes darling, this is a dream. I'm in your dreams." The woman beamed as she slowly, but surely, straddled Quackity. He gasped, totally not expecting it.
"I-uh what can of dream is this? What do you mean you're in my dreams?"

"I'm a succubus. I go into men's dreams and take their sperm."

Quackity gulped. "What? I don't even know you're name. And.. you're a succubus? I thought those things were fake."

The woman looked offended. "We are not fake. And we are not things. I am a succubus, and my name is Willow." Her fluffy brown wisps of hair went in front of her face as she talked. "Now can I do my job please?"

"What do you mean-"  Quackity gasped as Willow started to jerk him of. At first he was confused. Then he realized, he was naked. The demon keep eye contact with him, almost as if she cared if he was okay, even though they both knew she didn't.

She sniffed the air as Quackity groaned in ecstasy. She was too good at this. 
"You smell good. Sweet." Willow licked her lips. "A bit chocolaty with a hint of strawberry."
It was embarrassing but Quackity was already nearing his edge. Maybe it was the dream that was making it go so fast.

Willow suddenly stopped her hand movements making Quackity groan. He thought she was just teasing him until she stooped her head down to his waist, taking him in fully.
Quackity keened. He usually was never this loud, but he was enjoying this dream so much.

Willow licked 'it' and started bobbing her head up and down, starting slow and steadily getting faster. Quackity was panting hard, his hands unknowingly moving to her hair. He grasped on tightly as Willow continued.

Quackity swore he saw god. Sure, Willow was a demon, but right now, to him, she looked like an angel. Quackity kept muttered slurs of praises at Willow, which she clearly greatly appreciated as she sped up hastily.  

With Quackity's thighs shaking, his knuckles white from holding onto Willow's hair so tightly, he finished. As he was gasping and panting for air, Willow looked up at him, her mouth full. Quackity blushed.

"I- sorry. I didn't mean to do that so early and without warning you-"

Willow took out a jar, appearing out of thin air. She spat in the jar, the liquid sticking to the sides and sliding down to the bottom. 

"That's fine. Your name is Quackity?"

"Y-yes?" Quackity didn't bother to ask how she knew.

"Well, Quackity, I was hoping we could do this dream thing again sometime? You taste like strawberries, and I like strawberries." She winked, getting up from the sofa.

"Um, sure yeah, that would be nice."

Willow smiled once more, disappearing in thin air, allowing Quackity to continue his dreamless sleep. But Quackity didn't worry. He knew that he would see them again in his dreams.

. . .

Words: 870

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Probably won't write anymore dirty stuff for a while. Any fluff or angst suggestions? (Smut suggestions still welcomed, but probably won't do any immediately)