Actions speak louder than words - Eli

I sat reading my new book at the lunch table with Miguel, Demetri and Eli. "Y/n," Eli said and my head shot up quickly to look at him, it is very obvious that I had a crush on him to the other two boys but I had no idea if Eli ever picked up on it. "Yes," I asked and he pointed to the table behind us, It was the popular girls, Yasmine, Moon and Sam, they were calling me over for a reason i did not know. I went to get up but as I did I felt a hand grab my wrist making me look back and Eli was looking up at me with his pleading eyes. "Please don't leave," he said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek which i have done alot of times as I found out it makes him calm. "I promise i'll come back okay?" He nodded reluctantly and slowly let my hand go. I walked over to the girls and I was immediatly pulled to sit down by Moon. "You know how you are the 4th most attractive girl in school?" Yasmine said and I looked at her dumbfounded. "What???" I asked. "Don't argue, we think that you should hang out with us," I looked at them then back at my three closest friends, I met Eli's eyes and they were almost screaming at me to go back over to him. "Thank you for the kind offer but I'll stick with-" Yasmine cut me off. "The nobodies, your loss, but you see Mitch over there," she pointed and the basketball superstar was giving me a really creepy look, "He really likes you," I just stood up and walked back to my table and sat where i was before. "Told you i'd be back." Juat then a teacher came along and started to say the same anit-bullying speech she always says until. "Last night a very concerened mother called me about how her son was mistreated about his facial deformity, " people began to point at Eli and started to whisper, I grabbed his hand from under the table for a small amount of comfort but i knew it didn't help much because he had his hand over his mouth trying to cover his scar. Personally i thought it made him look cool and different, sounds cliche but that's what I believe. "You know you three should join karate," Miguel said and Eli looked open to the idea and Demetri with no hesitation refuesed. "Y/n?" Miguel asked and I thought for a moment. "I suppose there is no harm in trying, well they may be physical harm but i might love it so i'll give it a go," this made Eli smile at me.

It was the next day and we were in the libary, we had our first Karate lesson and the sensai made fun of alot of the students including Eli which made me a bit pissed but the whole idea of being able to stand up for ourselves really interested me. "Hey," I say to Eli, "you look very lost in thought." He gave me a look that made me already know what was wrong, this was the first time i looked at him properly today and his eyes were red and puffy, he had been crying all night again. I gave him a tight hug trying not to cry at how much damage this boy had been through. "Hey its Rea," it was Kyler and his friends. I stood up and moved inbetween Kyler and Eli, I knew what would happen if he saw Eli's scar so i decieded i'd take disrespect for him. "Well hello there," He said not even looking at my face. "Why are you hanging out with them," this time it was Mitch's voice. I'm not going to lie but Mitch scares me, "Because they are my friends," I said the obvious statement. "Come with us," he then grabbed my forarm forcefully and dragged me away but Eli stood up and slapped his hand away from mine and moved me behind him, "DON'T TOUCH HER!" I was shocked. "Hey its lip," Kyler then grabbed his chin making him look at Kyler as he made fun of his scar, "What girl would kiss this shit," he said. That was when I snapped, I pushed him away from Eli and repiled, "This girl," and without thinking I cupped the back of Eli's neck and gave him a kiss, I could feel him kiss back and I was on cloud nine. I heard footsteps walking away and when we pulled away we saw that the bullies had left. "I-" I was about to say 'I'm sorry' but Eli cut me off by kissing me again. "Finally," Demetri spoke up making me realise that both Demetri and Miguel were still there and pulled away, "Well done Eli," Miguel patted his back. "What," I asked. "I've liked you for years," The news shocked me. "Really, because... same," this made his face light up. "So are we...?" he asked and I pecked his lips. "Dating," we both smiled and leaned in about ot kiss again when. "Guys, we are still here," Demetri said slightly annoyed. "Get used to it," Miguel said, "I have a feeling that this is going to be a regular thing now," He chuckled happy for us.