51

"It's just simple banters." Christina answers, casually flipping pages of her notebook. There, almost glaringly in her wrist was your matching bracelet, far too obvious to the others.

    It was morning and both of you were early as always and you couldn't help but ask what's suddenly going on with her and Theo, sure her answer is reasonable, they're siblings after all. Banters and arguments are normal, but you wouldn't exactly call it that. Maybe it's gut feeling, but you feel like it's something more serious so you asked her.

    But Christina was good at making it look like it was nothing.

    However, you don't like how she's acting.

    "Really? I feel like it's something more. Tina, be more honest. You and Theo." You said, sighing and took a seat in front of her. She was forced to look at you, eye to eye and closely.

    "Hmmh, it's nothing! Just a simple banter between me and Theo. You know, since you're my best friend. I feel like he's trying to steal you here. " Christina said almost nonchalantly, if only you didn't notice her exasperated tone. Something tells you she didn't like the topic at hand.

"No one stealing any one here Christina." You smiled and Christina frowned, just nodding along with your words.

"I just didn't like the idea that my big brother is liking my best friend." She pouted, "As if that wasn't enough, he's trying to butt in every time we spend time together." Christina said, closing her notebook with a thump. Her eyebrows furrowing with a huff.

Then she reached out to hold your hand.

"You know how much I hate it when someone tries to stop our alone time." Well, she made it so obvious that she even dragged you away from the Myers cousins and even waged this rivalry with her older brother.

"But we always spend time together." You raised one of your eyebrows at her and she shake her head no.

"I would've also thought that if a certain someone didn't try to avoid me for a whole month." You sheepishly smiled and Christina only giggled, pulling her hand away from yours to give your head a pat.

"Well, it's in the past." Christina said, leaning in with a smile so lovely everyone's head turned to her direction. A female lead's beauty sure is lethal no matter what. "But I certainly wouldn't like it if you do it again Y/n."

She whispered in your ear.

"I will make you regret it."

You froze and stared at her in bewilderment as she pulled away, a smile still in her face. It was silent, your mouth gaping not knowing what to say. Is that a threat or what? But then she laughed and pointed out your expression with a delighted tone.

"It's not a threat, you've got it written all over your face. Don't worry, I won't harm you at all! It's just a joke. Just don't try ignoring me again." She grinned you let out a sigh of relief.

"Christina, stop joking like that. I thought you became someone I didn't know." You smiled and she only waved her hand.

"That's impossible."

-

The bell rang and it was time for you to return to your seat and bid goodbye to Christina to go at the opposite corner of the room where your seat is. And where Ian is, already pulling your seat for you to sit with his usual nonchalant way. His gaze remained in front, his hand was still at the backrest of your chair though.

He didn't bother removing his hand when you sat, even when you pulled your seat to make yourself more near to your table. The teacher isn't there yet so you took your time and got rested, you leaned back and felt that he didn't remove his arm yet. It felt, you can't describe it, weird maybe? You aren't used to him being close, even though you technically kissed him.

In the cheeks. That's only one time and that's that.

You don't like it. You looked at him, irritated and he only looked at you, his face still facing the front. But your stare was enough to make him notice you.

"What's up Restroom girl? You like the view?" This time he turned his face to you with a smile and you gave him a disgusted look. Sure he is handsome but you pretty much got yourself immune by Theo and Christina's visuals.

Still.

"Where? I don't see any sight worth looking at." You did not want to make it obvious that you find him handsome as a human, not in a crushing way. But there's no way you'd admit that, his head would just get bigger. And there's no way you'd want to handle that, there's just no way.

"Then why stare at me for so long hmm? Playing innocent." Still he hummed, leaning in jokingly but you placed your hand on his face to push him with a sigh. He just laughed, not really removing your hand away from him until you, yourself retracted it.

"No, just put your hand away. I don't like it." He raised his eyebrow but didn't move, though he was far more willing to move his hand when you personally took ahold of it and removed it away from your backrest.

Heck, he looks pleased and had this grin on his face that you sent him a weird look. Does he like irritating you so much that such mundane teasing like this makes him grin? You had the thought to ask him if he's a child or what.

"That's a shame then." He said and shrugged, putting his hands on his pockets with a smile, leaning on his chair. You remained silent and only averted your eyes away from him to look at the teacher who entered.

It's better to focus.

Still, you noticed your seatmate mumble something under his breath.

-

Awoop awoop, Leon and Jeremy is comingggggfffff (Got inspired by one of the comments ty ty! I appreciate the comments and support guys <3 Also wrote this as an apology to mah spouse huhu. Just so you know, I uploaded here first. Quotev could wait until next week I guess? I feel lazy to go online and I was filling my notebook too!)

I dedicate it to mah spouse in Quotev Koi!!