11

You stared at Jeremy's back with a deadpan look. You found yourself touching your face if there's something wrong with it but found nothing.

Besides if there is, then he would've told you already.

But still, your mind drifted back to what happened a few moments ago. You bit your lip as you questioned your existence and role.

'Isn't this move only for the protagonists?' You told yourself and you were sure as heck that you aren't the female lead.

You aren't qualified enough, sure you have the intelligence but at the looks department? You think that you don't have what it takes.

You shivered when you felt multiple glares sending you knives at your back. If looks could kill then you're not only buried 6 feet under but buried on the other side of the world.

You nervously looked behind you and yep, there they are, the Jeremy fanclub.

Geez you're only in such a young age and they're already this vicious?

You prayed for your safety in the next few years, you know you'll be targeted by them because you have to spend time with Christina and naturally, with the boys too.

You don't even know if you should be thankful of Jeremy.

Thankful for saving you from getting rammed by those kids that can hurt you like a truck, or be angry because he caused you to be more prominent in the fangirl hit list.

You don't know anymore but to be honest you'd rather get injured once than killed.

Just then your mind conjured more scenarios of this girls bullying you and trying to make you separate yourself from them even though you have no choice but to stick with your friends.

'Sounds like a protagonist cliche again...' You sweat dropped as you gulped and tried to ignore them and turn your attention back to the boy who's now facing you.

Jeremy seems to have finally composed himself as his composure returned to be being the usual 'I'm cool, calm and quite mysterious' one.

His face is back to being neutral as he cleared his throat and apologized to you though his eyes averted from yours when they met.

'Yeah you should! You're offending me and the move you just pulled will cause me to die by the hands of your fangirls!'

You internally panicked but forced yourself to smile back at him, which of course made you look more awkward than ever since your smile looks so forced.

You're sure Jeremy noticed it but thankfully he didn't mention it and didn't say anything.

"Let's go to the library, shall we?" Before he can even try to talk to you, you reminded him of what was the real task and with no choice, he nodded.

'Phew... I'm thankful I don't need to abort the mission.'

Mission? Go to the library and retrieve the book for Christina peacefully.

Abort? Run as fast as you can the fuck out of here and regroup with Christina to regain health points.

And there you are again, drifting back to your thoughts. It's a bad hobby of yours that makes you run into trouble and those kids are a prime example.

Though strangely, Jeremy find this hobby of yours fascinating and intriguing. He wondered what you're always thinking about that makes you so unaware on what's going on around you.

Of course he wouldn't intrude on that, maybe it's something private.

Besides Jeremy doesn't mind having you in his arms again anyways, not that he'd admit it. He himself doesn't know how to react to this thoughts, his own thoughts.

|•|•|•|

Something has been bothering you as of lately, this gut feeling to suddenly go outside.

It's Saturday and you woke up to this heavy feeling. There's something that's not letting you rest.

And so you did go outside, bidding your parents good-bye.

You sighed as you walked alone, taking a glimpse at Christina's house. You don't want to bother your friend and besides you just want to be alone today.

If this would make you feel better then so be it. It must be yourself trying to be reproductive even for once and not lazing around.

You sighed as you sat down the swing, pushing yourself back and forth.

Somehow you ended up here at the park and felt like brooding even though you don't have any reasons to do so, with the exception of stress caused by school of course.

Then your mind drifted to the upcoming events that will soon happen. Time is passing so fast and you only have a month before you and everyone will graduate.

At first year of middle school, Christina will meet the rest of the boys.

She will, of course, be at the same classroom as them and grab their attention with her beauty and big presence.

Seriously, you would always notice if she or Jeremy enters a room. Their presence are hard to ignore no matter what you do or how great at ignoring you are.

Heads will always turn once she steps in.

She won't be sitting next to any of the male leads but she is sitting in front of one though.

If you remembered, he's the one to always fall asleep but he's really sweet and considerate.

That man, when his part comes in, you feel giddy because you know, he's quite sexy with those messy hair and beautiful crystalline Emerald eyes.

He's like a puppy when asleep but when he's fully awake, though rarely, he becomes irresistible and he's even the first one to make Christina blush.

And Christina is immune to their charms but it seems that man can break her barriers just by being awake.

He fell in love with her because she's hard-working and have great leadership skills, especially when she always wakes him up and scolds him for sleeping at class.

You don't know what's his deal but he loves people with a great sense of duty or responsibility.

'I'll make sure no one sits behind Christina except him. Anyone who tries will be slaughtered by these hands!'

You cackled to yourself almost evil-like, silently before nodding to yourself.

Honestly, you don't want to be involved with the boys too much, you don't want to be targeted by their huge fan club, Jeremy is enough as the only male lead friend you have.

OK maybe sleepy boi can be your friend too, you really love him.

Maybe you can go ruffle his fluffy hair and-

"Excuse me, you dropped this..." A voice interrupted your train of thoughts and you looked up.

There stood a boy your age, looking like he wants to fall asleep already, his Brown hair ruffled and Emerald eyes hazy.

In his hand is your handkerchief. You gulped and blinked.

Speak of the devil and he shall arrive.