15

Summer.

A lot of people love that word, especially students. It's a time for break, freedom and do whatever you want in the midst of the hot season.

Many love it you suppose, you even love it once but this time you don't know what to feel. It's summer and after this, you would be thrust in a year full of problem.

You have no issue about the male leads or what so ever but y'know, being the protagonist's best friend had it's pros and cons.

Pros? Honestly you can count them with your two hands but cons? You might need ten people to count that with you.

The most prominent cons is that you'll get bullied, in all of those years you spent with Christina, Theo and Jeremy, you can say you've been in a lot of mishaps with their crazy admirers.

Now that you're older and now exposed in a more larger population of immature students, you know that you're pretty much near in your impeding doom.

Admirers would increase, you'd get more exposed, you'll have more haters just for being friends with the protags, you'll get cornered more and you'll die early because of them.

Yeah, imagine the stress it's giving you.

So you tried to come and relax, enjoy your time as much as you can. You spent your time lazing around, hanging with the Alderich and Jeremy, sometimes Penelope and Leon at rare times when you run to them.

You have also graduated now with Christina, naturally, being the valedictorian just like her brother. Dayum, of course the protagonist's older brother must be perfect too and that means him being intelligent.

You'll be honest, if you're back in your real world and see Theo, you'll surely gush even though you're a self proclaimed nerd. Oh scratch that you already did in your old life.

I mean who wouldn't? Man is too perfect, he's intelligent, handsome, nice and most of all, he gives free food.

And giving free food is husband quality for you.

That's like the top quality you're looking for or maybe all of these years, you've gotten so used to him giving you free food, you now refuse to admire a man who wouldn't.

Anyways back to the original topic, you spent your time doing things you wanted like lazing around and hanging out with friends.

You didn't forget the part of seeing who would fit Christina the most and matchmaking them together which isn't hard by the way, she got the charms.

That was until you remembered, Christina wasn't the one to fall in love quickly. Sure she will have their heart in the palm of her hand but how will the chosen man hold hers when she's literally immune to them?

You've spent years worrying about that thing but you guessed you can figure along the way, she's your best friend and knowing her in a much more personal level gives you leverage and advantage.

But what happens next after she lives happily ever after with her chosen one? What will happen to you?

Well you'll continue your life and see how it lays out. Of course you'll still be friends with her, she's clingy and loyal as F so getting her off your back is next to impossible.

Maybe you can live normally now and y'know, marry and have kids.

You cringed at your own thoughts, oh gosh your husband should be fine or else there's no marriage happening.

You've been spending your time with almost perfect human beings and that caused you to have such a big expectations towards men.

"Who needs men anyways when you have food and anime boys, let's also not forget the bed." You said to yourself, staring at the ceiling. Your window is wide open, allowing more air in.