45

You were currently doing your exams, trying hard to understand the question fully. It makes your head spin, the headache doesn't help either.

You did get medicine from the infirmary and rested for a few minutes in the infirmary bed but that was it. The nurse had let you go when the bell rang despite feeling a bit still ill.

Sometimes you think to yourself, are nurses assigned in school infirmaries even real nurses from medical school?

Well at least the nurse gave you medicine and didn't slap some ice on your face thinking you'll feel better later.

The ibuprofen given to you had helped for a bit, calming your raging headaches throughout the entire period but it seems it wasn't enough.

Because you're currently having headaches all over yet again, this time stronger than before.

You feel so sick, your body feels so cold then hot the next second and then cold yet again.

You placed your pen down, rubbing your temples instead. Maybe you need more rest, maybe you really need to be absent tomorrow even if it's exam day.

You took a deep breath, closing your eyes. It's getting worse by each second, you should've stayed home, you should've just taken a rest instead of being stubborn.

And now your body won't listen to you, your eyes are starting to blur too, turning darker and darker until you can't see anything anymore.

"Miss L/N?" You faintly heard your teacher's worried voice before everything turned Black.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" You heard faint voices, turning louder by the time you slowly regained consciousness.

"It's not like she's been hit by a truck Christina." You heard Ian's voice, sounding very sarcastic with his words.

"That's not what I meant you-" You heard more shuffling and you groaned. Seriously, as soon as you wake up this is what you hear?

"She's waking up!" You heard Alex's voice this time, what is he doing here? Just how many are they here?

Where are you?

"Obviously." Jeremy was the one to respond this time as you slowly opened your eyes.

Your eyes furrowed, getting almost blinded by the bright light that greeted you. You closed it again, this time blinking to get used to the brightness.

It feels like opening bright mode in the middle of the night.

It hurts your eyes and almost got burnt to a crisp.

Suddenly, a face comes into view and you recognize it as Christina. She looks very disheveled but it didn't do anything to decrease her beauty though.

Oh you're so lucky, seeing such a pretty face first thing when waking up.

But then Alex's face came to view too causing you to groan and turn your head to the side.

You squinted your eyes, are you in the infirmary? It seems so because you saw the nurse talking to Theo and Adrian. She seems to be explaining something and listing things down.

The two were listening intently, then you heard your last name leave the nurse's lip, looks like they're talking about what should be done with you.

"N/n, are you ok? You should've just stayed home if you aren't feeling well." You turned your head towards Jeremy's concerned voice.

Christina sent him an indicoulous look with the way Jeremy used your nickname but nodded at his statement anyways.

"Someone have to take her home or call her parents."

"I already called her parents." Theo answered bluntly to the nurse, it looks like she received his hate for letting you go despite not feeling well.

"Oh." All could the nurse utter before she pursed her lips, looking at the room full of people.

The infirmary is almost full with how many students entered once they heard you collapsed. Are they all your friends?

But the way they were all fussing around the room waiting for you to wake up and the tension they give to the nurse gives her a different idea altogether.

It's like she's watching a drama.

"What happened?" You asked, sitting up. Christina hastily went to support you from doing so. You realized everyone was there, shouldn't they be at class? Or did it already end?

"You passed out during the test." Ian spoke this time, sighing as he uncrossed his arms and made his way towards you. He was leaning at the wall before.

"I did?"

"You did, you're lucky Leon caught you on time or else you would have banged your head on the floor." He explained, gesturing to the slumbering Brunette beside you, his head using your bed as a pillow as he sat on the stool.

Oh right, Leon was beside you during the test. Did you black fall sideways instead of falling forward?

You did what you could do to the sleeping man, you reached out and ruffled his surprisingly soft hair.

You felt Leon stir and you retracted your hand, only to be stopped by Leon himself. He grabbed your wrist, as if telling you to continue running your hand through his hair.

Which you did.

You ran your hair through his hair and soon, his hold of you loosened and his hand fell back to the bed again. Promptly falling asleep.

"Then who brought me here?"

"Still Leon, he carried you over here. Won't let the other boys touch you." Penelope shook her head. Well the others weren't in the same subject period as you.

So it was only Leon and Penelope there with you during the Math test.

Your eyes furrowed, can this sleepy man carry you to the other side of the building? Oh gosh, you would've looked ridiculous.

Were you heavy?

"Ah, auntie texted me. She said she's already inside the building." You heard Christina say. Looks like your mother is here, you will be scolded badly or either fussed about.

"I'll get her." Theo said, sending you a worried glance before completely going outside the infirmary.

Hopefully, no one would fuss about this too much.