"Punta tayo sa Glorious kasi bibigyan ko ng flowers si Samantha," nagulat ako sa narinig ko, si Samantha ang bibigyan niya?

"You have your car naman why not ikaw nalang ang pumunta doon?"

"Kasi galing ka naman doon at I already know na colleague mo siya dati and like you know her much." She answered, while she runs her finger on her hair.

I let out another sigh, well aware that dealing with Samantha is no simple task. She's quite popular among admirers of the same gender, and Charlotte is one of them. She's keen on presenting Samantha with a flower and has asked for my assistance. However, Samantha and I have a strained relationship as we've been rivals for a long time.

"You know, Samantha and I haven't exactly been on the best of terms. Our rivalry has been going on for a while now." I mentioned.

"If that's all, then just drive me there and tell me her room. Ako na ang bahala, and you can wait in the car. Please, Frey, I'm begging you," pagmamakaawa niya, her hand gripping my wrist.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine, Samonte."

"Thank you so much, I'll owe you my life after this, I promise. Just please give me this chance," she pleaded, her eyes pleading with me.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. "Alright, let's go. But remember, you owe me a coffee for this," I conceded.

"Anything you want," she answered while smiling.

We left Silvestre University and turned in the opposite direction towards Glorious South University.

I couldn't help but notice the beaming smile on Charlotte's face. At that moment, it became clear to me that Charlotte was completely head-over-heels with Samantha.

Papunta na kami sa Glorious tapos huminto kami sa isang flower shop nearby kasi bibili si Charlotte. I patiently waited in my car, and after a brief wait, she emerged, holding a lavish bouquet of roses. Her face was adorned with a radiant smile, clearly showing her determination to make an impression on Samantha, despite this is her first attempt.

"Oh, what an effort!" I exclaimed. Natatawa ako sa mukha niyang sobrang excited, parang bata lang talaga.

"What are you waiting for? Tara na!" nakangisi nitong sabi.

Pinaandar ko na ulit ang sasakyan at tumungo na kung saan ang mission namin ay mabigyan ng bulaklak ang crush ng bruha na kasama ko.

Sa totoo lang ang ganda ni Charlotte like who will reject her? Nakukuha niya ang babaeng gusto niya palagi because of her looks kahit medyo may pagka-playgirl siya.

Her details, Charlotte is characterized by her tall stature, slender physique, and a sense of style that suits her well, particularly her boyish attire. Her physique features a svelte form, accentuated by a flat stomach, complementing her petite chin and a nose with a distinct pointed shape that harmonizes with her delicate, fair-skinned face. Medyo maputla ang skin niya, and it's no wonder that she garners a considerable amount of attention and admiration from fellow SU students.

Her popularity extends beyond just one gender, earning her the moniker of the "prince", even though she is unmistakably a girl. Even my colleagues ay naa-attract sa kanya. Same as Samantha though that girl is just a reference of me, her excellence is just beyond someone's expectations. Hindi mo magugustuhan ang ugali niya, pangit, nakakadiri pero hindi mapagkailang magaling ʼyon sa lahat lalo na sa pag pinta.

Two renowned young women hailing from distinct universities boast contrasting personalities, one exudes a playful and carefree demeanor, while the other radiates an air of sophistication and high standards.