85 Bhatuk left to Italy Dol utsav bringing couples close

Start from the beginning

Sampoorna added : And I am getting husband's love ..the husband who is equal to my age who loves me sincerely..

Do you know maa I was  not at all  happy by  staying as wife to middle aged  Binoy babu  who is my sister's sasur. My mind always used to occupy an unknown guilty feeling by playing with decency in relationships.

Just endured him as you asked me to do. But now I am very happy. Please don't spoil this

Mama mami are still not convinced and about to argue just then Anirudh and Trilochan entered into room showing rifle towards them

Everyone are stunned by seeing them . Trilochan reprminaded both husband and wife for showing wrong path  to their daughter. She has got sense atleast let her live her life from now onwards with the husband whom she wants to live .

He turned to sampoorna and Chandrachur and told Darkly by pointing rifle : you both listen carefully.. I have enquired in my ways what you have done to our Anirudh few months ago ..it's really horrible thing you did.

(Both of them bent their heads with guilty feeling)

Those days even if I remember now my blood gets boiled but still I am letting you go because my beta and bahu asked Me to forgive you both telling that you both are utilising the opportunity given by life and shining in your field.

But I hope you won't take our forgiving nature as our weakness and intrude in our lives. Right

They both shooked their heads.  Trilochan told : you both leave from here. Sampoorna! These kind of parents will only bring disgrace to you. It's better you forget them and stay with your husband and sasural happily. I know I should not say this but when they don't think about you what can even you or anyone do. Think that your parents are dead from this moment . Your life will automatically come into right path . You both Go away from here and never come back into our lives. We will also not intrude in your married life .

They both left from there folding hands to Trilochan and Anirudh despite of mami calling them back emotionally

When they left mami is about to do drama but Trilochan pointed rifle and this made mama mami silent

ANIRUDH started telling: Mami ! You and your husband are going to be arrested tomorrow and will be sent to kalapani. And there you will be living until your last breath .(he took out money bundle from suitcase and told ) We are going to bribe  inspector with this hefty amount to file any pending cases on you both and make sure that you won't come out. 

Both husband and wife are stunned and their eyes are sparkled by seeing the money bundle . But hardly controlling it and started begging Trilochan and Anirudh to spare them. If they give that amount to them they won't come near to their family

But still ANIRUDH hissed angrily that we are not fools to believe you once again .

Mami : mistake happened by us. (Ghalati hogayi hamse) . Please forgive us. Actually we didn't plan to kill our Bondita .

As it is   poushya sankranti day also Anirudh jamayibabu birthday we just came to your haveli to take sweets you know na we are poor can't even afford to buy sweets that's why we used to meet our daughter rarely and take some amount. That day also we just came with that intention only. But that day sumati didi devrani Rimjhim met us and badmouthed about our daughter that she had eloped from Roy Chowdhary haveli and the reason behind this is Bondita . She only made her sister to run away .

Both Trilochan and Anirudh are shocked and looked at eachother. By seeing the shock mami did more emotional drama and told : at that time we couldn't think much. When Bondita kaki only told this we are upset that our loving daughter's life is spoiled and we held Bondita as responsible for this. That's why ..