8: can i control my powers now?

I'm sitting in my room on the floor, it's dark like night, the only light is a lit red candle. I hold a needle in one hand and work up the courage to prick my finger. Blood flows from my finger and I quickly put my finger over the candle so that it drips into the fire. Since I don't know whose hair was whose, I decided to give all the hair at once. More sacrifices, more luck.

When I was done with that, I blew out the candle and went out for a walk again. I didn't even realize how quickly it passed and it was night. The moon shone in the sky. It was a full moon, if I'm not mistaken, and I decided to look into the forest. The more I come to the truth and the closer I am to something, the more I can control the jumps to hell.

I will come to the middle of the forest where I found the doll that was no longer there. I sat down, closed my eyes and began to meditate. I focused on hell and tried to get there. I was simply trying to control it. "Inhale, exhale" I said to myself. My heart started beating fast and my head was spinning, I felt as if I was floating even though I could feel the ground with my fingers. I felt nauseous, I opened my eyes and I'm in the forest again. But this time he is aiming differently. All the trees are on fire, the ground is dead, and all you can feel from tial is fear and sadness. Out of fear, I quickly get up and hide behind a tree. A herd of minotaurs gallop past me quickly, and behind them there is only dust. When no one is around me, I come out from behind the tree and try to inspect this place. The closer I go, the louder I hear the screams and cries of people. They cry from pain and suffering, whether physical or psychological. Some even scratch the walls with their nails. It is something monstrous that a monster can allow all this and even make this to the people. In front of me is the giant castle and I try to open the gate and at that moment it's dark again, silent and I wake up again and again in my bed.

Looking at the candle on the ground reminds me of yesterday's spell. "So happy day heh we'll see." I get out of bed, get dressed and go downstairs to have breakfast, and my mother again offers to drive me to school. I mainly open the door of the school and all eyes on me. "It probably works" I think and go on. I come to the locker and a girl stops next to me.