3: nightmare

Nothing so special happened for the next few hours, but what happened in the first lesson scared me a lot.  When I went home after school, I kept thinking about it.  I decided to tell my parents about it, maybe the symbols will know.

"Hey mom dad something strange happened to me at school today" I told them the whole story of what happened and they told me "don't sleep at school next time".  Yes. That's it.  Nothing more to that weird symbol or the fact that I was in a trance I just don't have to sleep in school.  Well, I know who i will to say something next time.

At home after school, I draw classically and do homework, it was all over again.  It's been a long time since I've been drawing late at night.

At night I had a strange dream it was a nightmare.  I discovered in another world there was a huge castle built with bones.  Lava waterfalls poured from the mountains around the castle and the lakes on the ground around the castle were also filled with lava.  But what fascinated me the most was two things, the first of which was the sky, it looked like the end of the world, as if the whole sky was falling apart.  It was all confused and smoky, but somewhere up in the sky, whole buildings were flying and there were minotaurs on them?  There were too many of them on the ground, from where they shot at something with a bow.  I think they were defending the castle.  In fact, it all looked like HELL ?!

I quickly woke up scared.  I looked at the clock and it was three o'clock in the morning ?!  I wouldn't sleep after that.  I decided to find pictures of hell on the internet because I couldn't stop thinking like it got stuck in my head.  Those pictures looked quite like that dream.  After 1 hour I couldn't look at it anymore so I decided to read something.  I turned on the lamp and started reading.  I couldn't concentrate on it at all, I had to think about that dream.

  I couldn't concentrate on it at all, I had to think about that dream