7: lucky girl syndrome

I couldn't even change my clothes, so I buttoned my coat and ran to my mother. She drove me to school , I probably wouldn't be able to walk the whole road to school right now. I came to school, took off my coat and pretended that nothing was happening. As if the whole school isn't staring at me wondering why I'm wearing pyjamas. The bell rang for the first lesson, I came to class and after five minutes I asked to go to the bathroom. I sat down next to the toilet and was finally alone for a while. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and if it happened at all.

I came back to class and the whole day went surprisingly well, except that they stared at me a little because I was wearing pajamas, but I got used to it. But I was walking down the hall because I wanted to get to my locker and a group of guys started yelling at me. "Nice pajamas! Look how poor she is, she doesn't even have normal clothes for school. Hahahaha." Their laughter will haunt me to hell. I thought it was quite pathetic rather than offensive, but then I noticed that among the guys shouting at me was my neighbor Perry. That really surprised me, although he wasn't one of those who shouted at me, but I didn't expect that this was his type of friends.

Phew, I'm finally home. I dropped my bag, lay down on the bed and fell asleep within a minute.
I wake up and look at the clock, which shows only 15:30, it wasn't a very long sleep, I thought. I had nothing to do, so I started writing my homework. I kept thinking about how those poor boys from school laughed at me today, I felt bad and sad for a while. So I cried a little, I don't know why it just got to me. When I finished with those tasks, I noticed the book of darkness lying freely under my bed. I  had to open it again. I opened it somewhere towards the end on page 688. It was all in Latin, as I mentioned before, and I don't know Latin. Even so, I looked at the words written on the book and tried to read them. There was a headline "venenum felix syndrome" hmmm "poison of lucky syndrome" that's  so stupid I thought. Wait.... I stopped and a chill ran down my spine as soon as I realized that I understood not only the title but also the text. I have never studied Latin, so you can understand my surprise. It wasn't that big based on the things that have been happening for the last few months, but still some of my new superpowers will surprise you. Now that I have found that I understand it, no one will stop me from reading that book. So the poison of luck:
Utilities:
• a drop of blood of a person who wants to be lucky
• the hair of a person who, on the other hand, will have bad luck
•red candle
Approach:
Light the candle and let it burn for a while until the wax melts a little, then put a drop of blood in it and burn the hair.

"What is this some kind of recipe?" I thought. But it sounds interesting, I could use luck, but of course there is also a sacrifice. I would cause great unhappiness to someone. I don't know if I want to play with this, but something huge  appeared inside of me immediately towards the boys from school as if it wasn't even me, I had to do it!

On the second day at school, I broke into the football boys' locker room and took one hair from all the sweatshirts, even so, all the football players deserved it. I hid it in my bag and took it home. On the way home I just stopped by a store just to buy the red candle. It was pretty cool witchi store. I've never saw it here before.