2: symbol

The first day passed quite quickly. They handed us textbooks, a schedule and we have to learn from the next day. I haven't met anyone today and I didn't want those kids being terribly manipulated and conceited. I'm weird, quiet we all have something but I'm just a loner.

Finally at home, it's not very good at home either. I still don't understand why my "parents" adopted a child when they can't even get married. They make me call them parents, "it's for the family" they said.

I don't do much all day, the only thing I really enjoy is drawing and painting. My pictures are a little scary and my parents don't like it very much, but that's the only thing I enjoy, so I just won't stop.

I drew all day again because we didn't have any jobs or friends, so there was no reason to stop. I just prepared textbooks and notebooks for tomorrow and I went back so I wouldn't fall asleep again in school like the whole midle school.

Hey good morning was really good morning because my parents went to work early in the morning so I missed them. I made breakfast dressed up, the mornings are pretty boring overall. No one should have taken me and the school is far away so I had to leave the house sooner.

I finally came the journey was terribly long. When I arrived, I found that I was a little late, so I quickly ran away for an lesson again. We had a math class, the teacher started to explain something there, but I didn't care much, so I started to draw the first thing I could think of in the notebook. I drew different lines and suddenly a symbol came out of it was weird I tried to draw me something else but I couldn't draw anything else just the same symbol. I drew it about ten times, I didn't even know what it meant. So I focused on writing the symbol that I was in a trance. Souddenly a girl woke me up "hey it's over!" End of lesson !? That couldn't be true because it was like that for 5 minutes, I said in my head, I wanted to pack up and go, but as I looked at the notebook, the whole thing was written with the same symbol that I drew at the beginning. I was quite scared of it, but I had to go for another lesson so I didn't think much about it.