"Why are you with the dean of evil? The school master says that Evers and Nevers aren't allowed to date..." A young girl, in her first year, broadly approaches Astrid and voices her concern, seeming all too familiar. "We aren't dating, that was not what you saw! She was being evil! She was about to throw me off the stairwell, but I saved myself; it looked like I was straddling her though... which I wasn't. Your little mind just saw the wrong things, dear." Distrusting, the Ever girl frolicked upstairs with the rest of the line of Evers who were exiting their classes. Oh my gosh! She's just a first year student... she won't do anything, right?

"Shut up!" Menacing wails of anger stab throughout walls; ricocheting furthermore off spiky clubs lined up perpendicularly to the material saturated into the floor, resulting in the disappearance of her formality. "Do you even know why you're down here!" Her sleeves venture upward, cruising past tiny wrists and forceful veins, pulsating rushes of warm blood, captivating her heart in a fast rhythm - trying to maintain her changing moods as stress levels rise. Her heel catches the trench coat melting into the concrete floor, unknowingly tearing the pin from it's seams - the dark red one, sculpted into a swan, her signification of evil. "No..." Shaky voices enveloped in the voice of a young Never boy, scared out of his decaying limbs. "I don't play around, boy! I don't have time to waste my precious already draining energy on Never boys like you! You're meant to be a disgrace, a menace, not prince charming! Look at you!" Lesso picks at the boy's buttoned up polo shirt, polished and cleaned, freshly white; finished off with a sophisticated tie, bright and blue. "You're meant to be supporting students no matter what!" Suddenly, his voice tips into one of evil again and Lesso get's even angrier at her own situation. "Nobody supports what I really want, if I can't fully have what I want, none of you deserve what you want either..." A cane, lost and found, sneaks into her snake-ish hands, slithering and clinging tight. It's the first time she's had to use it in ages... "You don't participate in my classes, looks like you won't be participating in your villainy anymore!" Her hand now occupied with an axe, "So much issues within your first year, looks like you aren't suited here." Time ticks, the axe ticks closer to his ticking thoughts. Silence. All is heard is the ticking of the clock in the distance, the boy, sweating out his fear banks for his last breaths. Lesso, banks for her last moment without being bloodstained. The clock ticks, two, one. Jeopardising bursts of electricity fly into Lesso's wrist, stunning her, second-guessing her. I can't do this. Why can't I do this. Axe, smashed into tiny fragments on the ground, oozing with pink illumination. What happened? No! My axe! Why is it smashed, how dare I- Her reflection, weak and hazy beams back into her inability to properly see. It's this... it's my mentality, I'm getting weak... I've drained myself, I put myself in danger. I need Astrid, I need her, now. That's all that keeps me going now. I've done this to myself... The Never boy bites down into the chains that tied him down to the chair - with his newly discovered power of sharp teeth. "You're not as strong as you presume, Lesso..." He pronounces his skinny figure above Lesso who remains half sedated on the saturated asphalt floor. "I won't hurt you, I'm sorry for acting up in your class. I didn't know you had such struggles..." He exits the doom room - the place for misbehaving Nevers. What is going on! I'm so weak... it's what I feared; I'm disobeying the regular orders and risking myself to love somebody... it's the curse. I need to change this! She flicks her finger tip, twisting the index finger in the air, straining as her arm muscles really work to charge her magical request. Astrid, please, help. Lesso's soul and head collapses into the floor, deep and nestled as she awaits her saviour - like a helpless Ever would. Her mind, unaware of her biggest fear, shuts down, drained of everything as her soul is converting into something unexpected. Her body, shivers in the frosts of the dungeon, with no blood pumping; she freezes. Arms blending into the whites of her button up shirt. Little did she know, she alerted two... maybe even three people. She's created a conflict.