However, Ran Xing is a little girl who is in a very low mood in love. She will think that I don't need love to live well.

You can have meals with your roommates, take classes with your roommates, and watch movies with your roommates. Even if the roommates dont accompany her, she wont feel lonely by herself.

How handsome a person is, why bother with a boyfriend!

She didn't plan to fall in love, and she didn't feel too excited about Fu Xuechen.

So, Ran Xing refused: "Just now..."

Her voice was soft, and as soon as she spoke, she was drowned in the noisy roar.

She looked around, looking at the noisy crowd around her, her beautiful eyebrows frowned.

In Ran Xing's view, love is a very private matter, such as confession. Ran Xing prefers private communication and confirmation, not a way of confessing to the world Not good, but you always have to confirm what the other party means before confessing.

Otherwise, it will add embarrassment.

The Shang Dynasty saw that Ran Xing had something to say, and realized that the surroundings were too noisy, so he quickly signaled everyone to be quiet.

The atmosphere turned from noise to silence in an instant, and the sound of needles falling around was clearly audible, but such silence was not condensed, on the contrary, excitement and excitement floated in the silence, and everyone present was looking forward to it Witness the famous scene where the great **** of the school confesses his success.

Ran Xing glanced at the quiet crowd, and then raised his head to look at Fu Xuechen on the opposite side, with only a strong sense of helplessness.

To tell the truth, if the thin-skinned little girl was coaxed together like this, she might not be able to come to Taizhen to agree.

Fortunately, Ran Xing has a strong heart, she is an extremely egoistic person, and she does not care about anything.

She then spoke, her voice clear and sweet: "Just now, when I was upstairs, I heard from my roommate that someone downstairs was confessing flowers, I thought at that time, in the middle of the night, it was both flowers and candles. , do you worship ancestors?"

The voice fell, and the agitated atmosphere just chilled three degrees.

Words like "ancestor worship" are used in confession, revealing a strong ominous atmosphere.

Ran Xing blurted out the words, and realized that something was wrong. When refusing someone's confession, such a vicious tongue is obviously not friendly enough.

She felt the cold atmosphere in an instant, her little head drooped down immediately, and her long eyelashes also shook a few times.

Come on!

She's not good at dealing with this kind of scene at all.

But, in turn, she felt that it was better to be vicious when rejecting the other party than to be vague and unclear.

She really didn't plan to start, so naturally she couldn't give the other party any hope.

Therefore, she raised her chin again, her voice was clear and penetrating: "Fu Xuechen, I believe that I have maintained the politeness and politeness among my classmates these few times I have contacted you. I'm polite, and I didn't deliberately ambiguous with you, but if you misunderstood, I'm really sorry. Fu Xuechen, I'm sorry, I don't like you!"

Simple, rude, and neatly rejected a confession, Ran Xing didn't feel much.

She felt that she had nothing to do here, so she planned to leave. She planned to go to Douban to review the film review of the movie "The Shawshank Redemption".