Chapter 19: compensation

Start from the beginning

Ran Xing saw that Fu Xuechen was choked and coughed, and knew that he had made trouble, so he felt guilty... silently lowered his eyes.

She is really...not very good at chatting with people, she often chokes people to death with amazing words.

Exposing people's scars is really a bit contemptible.

Fu Xuechen thinks what the **** is this? !

The girl brought Hema Yinglong to visit the patient, so that he was revealed to have hemorrhoids, and after she believed the news, she really thought he had hemorrhoids.

Fu Xuechen was helpless and funny, he said in a long and lazy tone: "Ran Xing, you are the culprit!"

Ran Xing gave a slightly dazed "Huh?" and whispered subconsciously, "What does this have to do with me?"

But somehow, I thought of that box of Ma Yinglong.

Then, her expression became a little solemn.

As expected, Fu Xuechen added: "You brought Hema Yinglong to visit the doctor, how would ordinary people think that it is for the treatment of dark circles, and they think I have hemorrhoids, not long ago, this matter was stabbed out."

However, Fu Xuechen did not expect that this girl really thought he had hemorrhoids.

Everyone in the world can think that he has hemorrhoids, but Ran Xing can't.

In front of the girl he wants to flirt with, Fu Xuechen still needs to save face.

When Ran Xing saw the post, he also thought that it was Ma Yinglong who brought the trouble, but at that time he thought that his roommates were not the ones who would force this kind of thing out , it happened that the post was published when she was visiting a doctor, and she thought that someone had already known about it before breaking the news.

I didn't expect it, it was really my own harm.

Ran Xing's fair and delicate face was full of guilt and embarrassment, and the deer's eyes began to twinkle, she was very uneasy, and felt very sorry for Fu Xuechen.

Fu Xuechen is also a school **** after all, so he will definitely pay attention to managing his own image, but because of her, his godhead collapsed.

She sincerely apologized: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean it!"

Fu Xuechen actually doesn't care about this matter at all, just clarify it with the little girl, and the rest doesn't matter.

But seeing the little girl timidly with her eyes down, he didn't really want to be a human being, he licked his lips and said with a chuckle, "I'm sorry, what's the use!"

Ran Xing hurriedly promised: "I will be responsible for you."

This is what I want.

Fu Xuechen stared at the little girl with pink and jade carvings and picturesque eyebrows in front of him, the black gem's eyes became more and more gloomy, he said lazily: "How are you going to be responsible?"

Ran Xing thought for a moment and said, "I will go to the forum and post to help you clarify this matter."

This kind of insincere responsibility, Fu Xuechen refused: "Forget it, the impact of this matter is not too big, it's all over, if you really clarify it, it will make me really suspicious. hemorrhoid."

Breaking news posts are generally popular, and they will sink soon. Ran Xing thought about it, and felt that clarifying it would be counterproductive.

Her cheeks were bulging, and she was a little troubled: "So what?"