Chapter 13: sound of rain

Start from the beginning

Fu Xuechen never thought about falling in love before, but now he wants to fall in love with Ran Xing, it feels like a switch in his heart is only turned on for Ran Xing, he accepts Ran Xing's existence, and then ...decided to dig my heart out and be nice to her.

So, I gradually felt that this girl is really good and sweet.

He almost turned around, and then forced her to shout a few more times in his ear, making him more addicted.

But this girl is not yours for the time being, so those longings and desires in your heart can only be endured, he can only be patient and take it slow.

As for the clothes, unless he's an idiot, he'll turn around and get them.

At this time, it is not just to create more opportunities for contact, and it is not bad to return clothes or something.

At this moment, when he returned to the bedroom, he turned the air conditioner to the lowest level, and then turned on the electric fan.

The other three people in the dormitory are all lazy, Shen Xizhang is better, and will read books seriously, Shang Dynasty and Yi Jubai are just like coming to school to hang around.

On weekend afternoons, all three in the dormitory were sleeping.

Shen Cizhang is taking a nap, Yi Jubai and Shang Dynasty are...haven't woken up yet.

The Shang Dynasty slept well, but the more I slept, the colder it became.

On a hot day, he was woken up by the cold.

"Why is it so cold!"

Shang Dynasty: "..."

Woke up.

Served.

Yi Jubai and Shen Xizhang were also woken up by the cold one after another, and then sat up one after another, watching the suffocating operation of God Fu, and they were speechless for a while.

Shang Dynasty saw roommates get up, and immediately scolded: "Fu Xuechen, are you sick!"

Fu Xuechen was drenched in the wind, and was actually colder than the other three, but with the usual faint smile on his face, he still looked casual, and said, "Well, I do want to be sick!"

Shang Chao took the T hanging by the bed and put it on it, climbed out of the bed, took the blanket and threw it on Fu Xuechen, he went to turn up the temperature of the air conditioner, and then urged: "Go wash Take a hot shower, or you'll definitely catch a cold."

Fu Xuechen rejected: "Don't worry about me."

Shang Dynasty glanced out the window and saw the pouring rain. He suddenly understood something: "I went to the library for self-study today and met Ran Xing."

"Hmm."

"It's raining, you sent her back to the girls' dormitory."

"Hmm."

"Your clothes got wet by accident and you were planning to catch a cold and let her visit you."

"Hmm."

The Shang Dynasty cursed again: "I'm sick."

Fu Xuechen was silent.

The Shang Dynasty advised: "If you flirt with a girl, you can flirt with a girl seriously. You can't commit self-abuse.

Fu Xuechen didn't care: "If I don't pick her up quickly, my body will collapse. As for getting sick and fever, it will only take two or three days."

Fu Xuechen practiced taekwondo since he was a child, and his physical fitness is very good, but he can't stand not sleeping for a long time.